IPKKND Tortoise

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

JennyAvni

IF-Rockerz

JennyAvni

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged

Hey guys,How have u all been?

I feel IPKKND is moving at a pace of a tortoiseAngry..wat do u think guys?

One maha episode to find out shyam is anjali's husb , one to find out khushi's eng and next one for arhi marr or shyam's truth ?????? ( i actually believe it wont be that late but just went with the flowLOL )

if this goes on in this pace then we should have to have a 1 hr episode every day to know shyam's truth in a near future ?

Hope ASR acts fast (or lets say writers and Director saab act fast LOL) and wants to know if khushi is getting married to a good person and by this way he can find abt shyam..

Gosh When are these all going to happen?Cant wait Cry

but aakir mein Tortoise wil only win na...Wink 

I know it wil happen but kab  doston ???????

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IPKKND Tortoise" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JennyAvni

IF-Rockerz

JennyAvni

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
But i want him to be jealous and confess but u know ASR is ASR

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.