Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
amazinggg...πŸ‘
totally a new prospective!!!!

thx for d pm😊
sushi-la thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
this is nice new perspective it is interesting and i love how you say that shyam only wants khushi because he wants to share a conversation with someone about how much he hates arnav singh raizada. and why does he hate him? because arnav looks down upon shyam for his lack of success. arnav is a successful business tycoon while shyam is still working to make his name in his life..i love this insecurity of his..

wonderfully written! brava!!
soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow supers os luvd it
fanx 4 da pm x
bhavnah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
it was a grt update
thnxx for the pm
that was BLOODY BRILLIANT!!!! at first when i read that it's a Shyam OS i nearly skipped it but then since it was you who was writing it i HAD to read it and im glad i did! it was very very very mind blowingly amazing!
..Damsel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow, totally different...loved how you wrote it...hope Shyam gets some sense into his brain in the show, but we all know the chances of that...anyways it was great...thanks for the pm 
soni_md thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am absolutely stunned at your ability to read through situations, and then potray them in you own way so clearly, that we start thinking along those lines as well πŸ‘πŸΌ Absolutely wonderful new perspective, beautiful writing as always, and lovely OS. Will be waiting for more, love. and thanks for the PM πŸ€—
egle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘That was so bloody fantastic! I am practically chortling in glee at being able to read somthing of this nature!! You know, a majority of fanfics and one shots are about arnav-Khushi being all lovey-dovey. It takes a pretty awesome writer to create such stunning work on a character so disliked by all!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I am so happy I get PM'd! It would be a crime to miss out on something like this! πŸ˜Š
Edited by egle - 12 years ago
smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Shyam defeated by Arnav n Khushi. And that too because they love each other! Wah!

Love defeating Hatred! Just superb!
-aparna- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It was too good first time on shyam. Thanx for pm .
I want 30 days to be updted soon.