Members Lounge

India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

do u sleep in class?? (Page 4)

Poll Question: Do you sleep in any of your classes?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [50.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [50.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

mango Global Moderator
mango
mango

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jazmine

Originally posted by Manjot

Originally posted by SONYA_K

Originally posted by Manjot

Originally posted by HUMM

My also friends at the forum who chat with me know why even if i am awake the whole nite y i don't get sleep in the class.Wink

Manjot i think you know y don't you tell all my friends i am feeling Sharam!Embarrassed

bata doon???

sunny bhaisahab  raat bhar jaagte rehte hain aur din mein classes mein bhi nahi sote pata hai kyun??? Girls yaar aur kya wajah ho sakti haiLOL

Girls ya phir sisters??ConfusedLekin uske piche to koi nahi aati..LOLWink

LOLLOL

Ladkiyan ?????????Bhaiya mein appko Jorungi nahin!!!!!LOL

sunny jenny (IF's panditjiLOL) se backkar rehna

rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
sunny pahji, app toh bhare naughty ho. Raat ko sote nahi hon, CHATTING kay liye aut DIN mein sote nahi ho GILRS ki liye...... oohhh. Tussi bhare great ho.........not REALLY!LOLLOLLOLjust jk.

Edited by rabeeak2003 - 10 March 2005 at 8:20pm
samir_soni Goldie
samir_soni
samir_soni

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 8:02pm | IP Logged

When I was in 11th grade, my first class used to start at 7:00 AM. It was my boring class ever and the teacher was very rude. All students either used to come late or sleep through the class.

x_TaniSha_x Senior Member
x_TaniSha_x
x_TaniSha_x

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HUMM

My also friends at the forum who chat with me know why even if i am awake the whole nite y i don't get sleep in the class.Wink

Manjot i think you know y don't you tell all my friends i am feeling Sharam!Embarrassed

Not alone@!!! At nightz i dunt fall asleep untill like 12 every night sum1'z in 2 or 3 or i can stay awake tha whole night but i still wont fall asleep at skool!!
-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
i don't have the guts to fall asleep in class LOL LOL LOL
Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 9:31pm | IP Logged

I went to sleep once in my skool life.

It was Boring Parenting class ( I don't know y I took it...but had to coz now other class was available....so anyways....)
and our teacher was showing us this movie on how to become a good parentConfused...it was a documentry, lights were off and I was sitting rite at the bak of the class to I fall a sleep. the bell rung but I didn't heard it, so after around five mins I wake up and found my teacher sitting on her desk checking our assignments, and she said "Good Morning" and I was like Shocked.....but it was only 3:05pm....lol

my family friend who was also in that class made so much fun of me, coz just one day before he fall a sleep in the class and the whole class woke him, and I made  alot of fun I even went and told his mom that aap keh bethye naye aaj boht achi parhi ki, tu ven I did the same thing ..us ko muka mil giya ghda kahian ka...

anyways us keh baad main pani pi pi kar class main jagti hoon.

Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 9:36pm | IP Logged

this is not about me but about this guy in our math class @ college. he used to come to the class sit rite in front of the class, folds this arm and go to sleep wit his mouth open....lol....and ven the clas is over, he used to wake up and walk out of the class.....lol........it was so funny.

so Manjot u can sleep too in class, just wait to for a year or so then u will be in uni, phir khub sona...lol

rupyx29 Groupbie
rupyx29
rupyx29

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Haha! I sleep in Math class too! I used to in English, but I had that in the first semester of our school year! I found it really boring. The only section in English I actually paid attention to was when we were reading Romeo and Juliet. Very good story =)

Go to top