Members Lounge

India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

do u sleep in class??

Poll Question: Do you sleep in any of your classes?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [50.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [50.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

mango Global Moderator
mango
mango

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 4:26pm | IP Logged

Just wondering how many people here are like me

I sleep in my math class everyday

Today was the first time I ever slept in my English class My teacher was reading the chapter that we already read from the book out loud so instead of paying attention i slept

_Anonymous_ IF-Dazzler
_Anonymous_
_Anonymous_

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 4:31pm | IP Logged

I slept only once my life...english class-freshman year

I think I started snoring

anyways when the bell rang...I didnt even wake up...so my friends shook me awake and I was really horrified that I had fallen asleep...Embarrassed

meghavi IF-Rockerz
meghavi
meghavi

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 4:35pm | IP Logged

Nice topic Manjot...!

Well from the school year so far i have slept in 2 classes...i slept in french class twice, because that time the teacher spend the whole class talking she gave us no work.

I can never sleep in english class...my english teacher is very very strict, and if she ever catches anyone sleeping she will make them write "I will never sleep in class" on paper, double sided, without skipping lines im not joking....she made my friend do that once!!

Edited by meghavi - 09 March 2005 at 4:36pm
nish1 Senior Member
nish1
nish1

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Yes  sometime I do fall a sleep in my class...but not the way that my professor can notice that...there are some tricks that i use so they can't noticeLOL...but comeon how can I not fall a sleep my classes are like 3-4 hrs long sometime 6 too..Unhappy and the professor doesn't understand that and they just go on and on..so can't help it
mango Global Moderator
mango
mango

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghavi

Nice topic Manjot...!

Well from the school year so far i have slept in 2 classes...i slept in french class twice, because that time the teacher spend the whole class talking she gave us no work.

I can never sleep in english class...my english teacher is very very strict, and if she ever catches anyone sleeping she will make them write "I will never sleep in class" on paper, double sided, without skipping lines im not joking....she made my friend do that once!!

Cryi can't sleep in the french class my seat is right in front of the teacher's but i sit at the back in math and english

if my teacher finds out that i was sleeping then i will get a detention and that too the whole lunch time(76 mins)Cry

nish1 Senior Member
nish1
nish1

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Anonymous_

I think I started snoring

LOLLOLLOL Naina i don't think so i have done that yet...Yeah but i have seen my classmates doing that...so many time i had to hit them and wake them up LOLLOL
-Amisha- Goldie
-Amisha-
-Amisha-

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 4:46pm | IP Logged

Great topic Manu!Smile
Yeah meg, I remember you told me about the time you slept in your French classLOL
I think I slept in class only one time in my life. I had studied all night for my english final. So when I went to school, physics was my first class. I slept through the entire class and my teacher never noticed it. Guess it was my lucky day!

nish1 Senior Member
nish1
nish1

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Once I even told one of my professor that I can't listen to her after few hrsEmbarrassed...hey she wanted to know if we can stay late for few hrs and make up...and she wanted our honest opinion so i did...After that i felt so bad that i can't believe what i just said..Smile

Go to top