India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

dedicated to Purab fans (Page 9)

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 10:57am | IP Logged

As far as I know, the fourth movie will be released on November 18 2005...

No date has been announced officially for the HBP...

However, JKR did say that she had re-read 20 chaps of the book...so she may be editing it...

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 11:02am | IP Logged
ok thanks for the info, Mystica!
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jammy

Also, This one has an Ekta TwistConfused so any damn thing is possible.

oookkkkayyy.....let me give u another twist.......Jammy...

our notorious co writer..... has imprissioned the real Purab in a tall tower....and plans to hold him there for ransom....(alle.....Jammy double crossed u too...).....when the witty and charming Ides finds this out, she seeks help from all the bold and corageous ladies..... the ladies on being made aware of the Evil Smile writer's nefarious plans and decide to teach him a lessonAngryAngryAngry....so they each use their expertise to drive jammy insane...

meanwhile the bold and beautiful IdesEmbarrassed frees the real Purab from the tall tower.....she says "aeee..... bahar aata hai kya" and Purab falls hopelessly in love with her.....and they live happily everafter.....the endWink

p.s. Jammy LOLthat was very very talented.......u sure have a head to come up with Ekta type stories....ur sure that u r not related to herWink

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 11:20am | IP Logged

Mystica, There is a Mistake in the fourth book regarding continuation. But it is not related to 4th book, It is a mistake in continuation from a previous one. Can you point out what it is??

A hint it is when the Priori Incantatem happens. If you have read all the book carefully then you will see it!!

Also I dont think that Wormtail lost his hand during the priori thing as for it was said that a shadow of the silver hand comes. In between cant werewolfs killed with the Avada Kedvara curse. Remmember what said about it that there is no defense for it!!

I am not much into speculation's, But I feel that Lupin will be the half blood prince, somebody completely else who was never the focus in the last 5 books. Or could be Dumbledore!!!

Anyways JKR has made onething clear its not Harry, niether Voldemort.

Jammy.

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manimau

I am lost with Jammy's story... as usual with the Kekta stories......

Confused...............Dead (That's the final state)....

Even I am lost with my story Manimua. Thats why it is called Ekta Twist!! Even they dont know what they are doing with thier stories.

Soon a new Word will be intorduced in Dictionary.

Ekta Kapoor Twist :- It means ' A twist brought in the story so that insane people can lap it up and sane people keep wondering wether the Writter and producer have lost thier sanity, or is it them losing it!'

Jammy.

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ides

oookkkkayyy.....let me give u another twist.......Jammy...

meanwhile the bold and beautiful IdesEmbarrassed frees the real Purab from the tall tower.....she says "aeee..... bahar aata hai kya" and Purab falls hopelessly in love with her.....and they live happily everafter.....the endWink

And as The victorious ides and purab are walking through the doors of tall tower, They are very Happy, The other Purab Fan-natic gang is beating the poor writter Jammy who has been trapped in Ides scheme. Ides gives a slyApprove smile and walks with purab besides her. but she trips on jammy's cap!! and suddenly Ides loses her balance and she fall, as soon as she realizes where she is, she finds her self on the floor of her house now that she is fully awake from the dream she had . She is still cherishing the dream.

Her mother shouts

"Chal uth Jaldi Aur Chai bana!!! Daddy ko office jana hain!!"

LOL

Jammy.

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLhey my story was toooo good to be a dream.....u r just feeling out of sorts because I end up with the hunk while u get beaten up....all I can say is Jalne walon ka mou kaala.....Dead
current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
LOL...ah but the story gets yet another twist.ides(don't think i will let go of him soo easily)while Ides makes off with the Fake Purab cunning current(thx jammy)makes off with the real one whom she rescues by posing as the sympathetic cousin ..Annie poor dear is still lost in translations of the real Purab's hindi...what of jammy?well he is still trying to live up to his lineage from KKekta the great by whipping up another best seller!

Go to top