Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

dedicated to Purab fans (Page 8)

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 4:53am | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOL Jammy!!!

Girls! Jammy hasn't revealed an important part about his Kekta inspired plot...

The keeper of the heavenly gates(Jammy) decides to wait near Purab as a standby...in case the Death Eaters manage to wipe him out...Hence, Jammy gets to be with the "lucky" winner in the end!

manimau Senior Member
manimau
manimau

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 9:43am | IP Logged

I am lost with Jammy's story... as usual with the Kekta stories......

Confused...............Dead (That's the final state)....

Edited by manimau - 12 October 2004 at 9:45am
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MysticaMagic

Anyway, one of these days, I am going to hide Harry's wand, steal his broomstick (The Firebolt has excellent acceleration!) and zoom off to Cloud Nine to meet Purab...where Anjali is hiding him!

However, I am going to go back to return his things...Harry feels sad that one of his fans has deserted him completely for Purab! (hint, hint Anjali!) Wink

Sounds good Mystica (definitely better than what Jammy had me down for---running desperately after Purab's rickshaw!!!! LOL).  But you know, I would never desert Harry!!!! Yes, he does come second to Purab in my books, but I still love him too Embarrassed

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MysticaMagic

I'm guessing someone who is like a father figure to Harry may die...like  Lupin...though I dont want him toCry...

Anyway, did you all know that Dumbledore's brother Aberforth is the bartender at the Hogs Head? Thats why he looked familiar to Harry when he went with Ron and Herm to conduct the secret DA formation meeting. And thats why the place smells like goats!LOL

Oh my god, I REALLY hope it's not Lupin.  Yeah, they're saying that since Wormail has the silver hand, he can kill a werewolf now (i.e. Lupin) b/c silver is what kills werewolves or something like that (do you know about this Mystica???).

Yeah, Aberforth is Dumbledore's brother--I don't think JKR ever mentioned it directly, but she did hint at it.  Also, when Dumbledore was hiring Trelawney and she gave the prophecy, the interview was done in The Hogs Head, so Aberforth probably did that as a favor to his brother. 

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 10:24am | IP Logged

But, I thought that Wormtail's hand vanished during the Priori Incantatem segment at the end of GOF! I suppose Voldy must have conjured up another one for him.Confused

As far as I know (I even checked Fantastic Beasts and the HP Lexicon)...Werewolves are extremely powerful and cannot be killed by Silver. If silver is fatal to werewolves, Lupin would have died on his first day of school at Hogwarts...Also, Hermione never mentions about it which would be unusual considering her mother-hen know-it-all attitude.

Also, If you remember from the Phil Stone, the winter cloaks are black with fastenings made of silver. Wink...Btw, where did you hear this rumour Anju?

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 10:41am | IP Logged

Hey Mysitca. Yeah, the hand did disappear, but Wormtail was crying so Volemort did conjure a silver hand for him. I didn't know anything about the "silver theory" until I read the rumor online.  I've posted some of the stuff I read online below. They're mostly from postings online (from forums like our own Wink ), so I'm not really sure that they're from credible sources or if it's just a rumor that one person started:

"Lupin will make a return. He's going to play a big role in the 7th book. He will most likely be killed by Wormtail's silver hand, as Lupin is a werewolf"

"according to myth the only thing that can kill a werewolf is silver. And wormtails has that new metallic hand....so...i doubt that is just coincidence."

So according to these people, it's not a coincidence that JKR had Voldemort give Wormtail a silver hand (rather than a regular hand).  But I'm really not sure how credible this is.  It's a really widespread rumor online though.  Do a google search and you'll see what I mean. Hope that helps!

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 10:48am | IP Logged

I dont think this is credible info...more likely speculation...I mean there were some Wacko people who kept saying that DUDLEY or DRACO MALFOY was the Half Blood Prince LOL

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 10:52am | IP Logged
yeah, I don't know hwere people come up with this stuff!!!! Imagine Draco a Half-Blood Prince when he flaunts his "pure-blood" heritage every 5 minutes!! LOL...and dudley??????  where in the world did they come up with that??????????  Anyway, have you heard anything about the release date for the book?? I'm not sure, is it released the same day in the U.K. and the U.S?  The latest I heard was sometime in 2005, but i'm not sure...

Go to top