Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

dedicated to Purab fans (Page 6)

manimau Senior Member
manimau
manimau

Posted: 11 October 2004 at 10:07am | IP Logged

Great Shaayari ides and Jammy...... Tum dono ka to jawaab hi nahi..... Wink

Originally posted by yashika

manimanu special effects dekh lena ....(tumhare avtaar mein lighting effects bahut badiya hein...)

Thanks Yashika... I am ready to be special effects person.... And you know a secret?..... This is not for Alle's reading ......... I will keep Purab hidden in the dark, so that only one who pays me more will get to go closer to him on the sets.... Wink

manimau Senior Member
manimau
manimau

Posted: 11 October 2004 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by current

By the way..Jammy yeh story mein Purab ko bahen key ghar bejh do ok....is tarah Purab khush and bahen khush!

Good one Current.....LOL 

BTW welcome back.... We missed you for a long time.....

allegra Senior Member
allegra
allegra

Posted: 11 October 2004 at 10:54am | IP Logged

alle, yaar, ....tauba tauba.....kabhi kabhi pooja path mein bhi dhyan lagaya karo...baad mein yahi kaam ayega...

Haae, Yashika. I am so offended. How can you even think like that about me? Ofcourse my pooja path mein dhyan deti hoon. Especially pooja ki thali after everyone has put their donation Wink Lekin kya karoon, pandit udhar hi hota hai.... LOL LOL

yashika Senior Member
yashika
yashika

Posted: 11 October 2004 at 11:31am | IP Logged

jammy, tum..tum...tum...naa...tum....naa.... purush hi nahin ho....tum toh..tum..toh..... mahapurush (bhi nahin) ho..........

tumne ...mujhe..mujhe... uda diya.....Cry

mara to mara uper se ...gatekeeper...se.....Angry

earth pe 400 krod ka asami or upar gatekeeper...sweeper etc

EXCUSE MEEEE....

mein 'die' karne se refuse karti hoon....unless tum upar mujhe 800 krod ke asami se nahin milaate....

isleye jao pehle bill gates ko maro....jao pehle rupert murdoch ko upar phuchao....phir hi mein upar jaaungi.....

i tell u aaj kaal ke phateecher writers.......uff...no creativity at alll....

CryCry i am soo.. hurt CryCry tum tum...meri dua hai ki tum ..ek kartoon fillum mein side hero ke side kick bano...(aur khoob kick khao.....)Wink

aur ides...Brutus...tum bhi....Cry

Originally posted by jammy

Yashika wants to be the herion, Well no problem. Yashika you will be the herion & the main herion (who keeps coming as a flashback)LOL.  And no dont worry you will be paired with Purab alright Smile

Obiviously it falls on Yashika, she gets HospitalisedConfused and then she writes eight letter's for her daughter and after this she diesDead 

Edited by yashika - 11 October 2004 at 11:57am
allegra Senior Member
allegra
allegra

Posted: 11 October 2004 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Awww, yashika. Don't cry so much. Maybe this is just a dream sequence.. Wink
jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 11 October 2004 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

jammy, tum..tum...tum...naa...tum....naa 

Yashika, jab main ne Pehle few words padhe mujhe laga tum Kahogee.

jammy, tum..tum...tum...naa...tum....naa .... Bade Woh ho!!!! LOLLOL But tumne to kuch aur hi keh diya.  Wink

Anyways , Tumne to Gate Keeper ko itna seriously le liya, I was going to says that Gatekeeper se tumhari friendship hoti hain aur woh tumhe andar sneak karwa deta hain , and how you enjoy heaven would have been the rest of the storyBig smile

Itni Mehnat karke Itni Acchi Story likhi where you are the herion and you are married to purab, and think about the opportunities of Prequel dear, You are married to purab and you have an 8 year old daughter it means that you had you chance to spend 8 years with him!! Socho agar kal Star Wars Ki tarah iska bhi Prequel Bana to you have such a great opportunity Wink

And maine tumhe koi aise waise hi nahi udaya, you die because of the GREAT Kanchi!! falling on you. its a Privilage, You know Its not everday that she losses her levitation and its not everyday that she falls and kills someone. Its a RARE opportunity. You should be happy and grateful to me. LOLLOL Getting killed by a falling Kanchi is like getting hit by a Comet!!!LOL

And as for your request for Bill Gates, This confirms my speculations that you gals only like Purab for only his millions and not his love. LOL

Jammy.

anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 11 October 2004 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
WAH WAH!!! Ides aur Jammy kitne acchi shaayari! Aur jammy tumhe tu ek book bananye chahiyay! Par tum sab mujhe bulgay.. mein kya hua? Mujhe lagta tumhe ek kekta twist add karna chayia. Jaissey purab sab say door durtha hai wo mujhe se miltha aur mujhe ko chanay lagtha hai.. aur wagharay wagharay. Ha.. is ko tho story kahtay.

Aur main tu use uske money ke liye nahin chatey hoon... nahin tu bill gates koi kum competion hai?

Aur manimau.. rakham bathau? Kitne chayiay aap ko.. kuch be manglo.. purab to sirf mera ho ke rahenga!!!
anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 11 October 2004 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
(sorry.. not so good with writing hindi Embarrassed).. its okaii purab will teach me Wink

Go to top