India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

dedicated to Purab fans (Page 12)

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 5:01pm | IP Logged

Whoa! Wait a minute...I just remembered...During Priori Incantatem, James comes out of the wand before Lily. And that is odd because James was killed before Lily.

Is that the mistake you are talking about Jammy?

If thats the case, thats an editing error...JKR's editors need to be more careful with glitches like these.

anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
LOL ides.. tum bolgay ke tum script writer ho.. fare tum meray purab ke saath kaisae hosakthay ho? Tumhare storyline bahuut achhi thi, (the one I QUOTED) par ek kam karo, jaha jaha ides likya annie say replace karlo.. phir story complete hai

Originally posted by ides

oookkkkayyy.....let me give u another twist.......Jammy...

our notorious co writer..... has imprissioned the real Purab in a
tall tower....and plans to hold him there for ransom....(alle.....Jammy
double crossed u too...).....when the witty and charming Ides finds
this out, she seeks help from all the bold and corageous ladies.....
the ladies on being made aware of theEvil Smile writer's nefarious plans and decide to teach him a lessonAngryAngryAngry....so they each use their expertise to drive jammy insane...

meanwhile the bold and beautiful IdesEmbarrassed
frees the real Purab from the tall tower.....she says "aeee..... bahar
aata hai kya" and Purab falls hopelessly in love with her.....and they
live happily everafter.....the endWink

p.s. Jammy LOLthat was very very talented.......u sure have a head to come up with Ekta type stories....ur sure that u r not related to herWink

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
well annie....if I do that then I would have to change the ending againWink
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MysticaMagic

Whoa! Wait a minute...I just remembered...During Priori Incantatem, James comes out of the wand before Lily. And that is odd because James was killed before Lily.

If thats the case, thats an editing error...JKR's editors need to be more careful with glitches like these.

wait, Mystica. Lily comes out before James.  Remember, she says "your father is coming" and then James appears (unless there are two different versions floating around? Confused)

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MysticaMagic

That's The one,Thumbs Up But you also forgot what about the Avada Kedvara he tried to use on Harry and the spell broke he lost his power's. she completely forgot that spell!! The wand would never know which spell was successful and which one was not, so she should have shown something about that spell as well.

I agree the previous one as editor mistake, but forgetting a spell is her mistake

There is one more question I always wanted to ask how did voldemort's wand survived for so long without the master. i.e lets see it was Ministry of Magic that used to destroy wands of Criminal's right. As far as I can remmember no Death eater ever reached Lily and James house that night , And voldemort was ill adapted to carry his wand away, so who?? and how did it get back to him after 15 years?

Jammy.

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anjali308

wait, Mystica. Lily comes out before James.  Remember, she says "your father is coming" and then James appears (unless there are two different versions floating around? Confused)

That I dont know, the Version I have is where james comes out of the wand before Lilly & no mention of the spell which was used on harry!!

Maybe they rectified it in the second edition of the book!! Thus it is not mentioned on the mistakes website.

Jammy.

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 13 October 2004 at 4:11am | IP Logged

My version of GOF is one of the earlier ones...so it has James coming out b4 Lily and saying "Your mother is coming...she wants to see you..."

Good Point about the failed Avada Kedavra against Harry, Jammy...I suppose that the Spell must work in the right way to actually show up during Priori Incantatem...

Voldy's wand must have been secured by one of his Death Eaters after his disappearance. Remember how Lucius Malfoy had the old diary?

OR

The wand may have just lain there in the Potters' house (Muggles would think it was a stick.) I assume that no one reoccupied the house or before it was reoccupied, Wormtail or Quirrel took the wand back to You Know Who.

current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 13 October 2004 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

Ides...definitely you are the official story writer ...but that was a story when you were on standby...you know sleeping....dreaming..

But koi baat nahin ..hum hain na?story likney key leay?

Go to top