Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

7 baje ki ALARM clock ..ke liye Ashu ka dil tadpe (Page 9)

yanks28 IF-Sizzlerz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by ramonag

loved the episode ...especially the part where Ashu found his alarm clock missingEmbarrassed

Hug

So true.. i loved.. him pondering.. 'pata nahi aaj kyun nahi aai' Embarrassed

Also.. ramo.. wish yanku n rabz were here.. we need to dissect the words.. 'MAIN DOC. ASHU KE SATH HI RAHUNGI' Blushing ooh i love my Kudis bold andaz... LIVE IN ...time?? Ermm ROFL (kidding)

Awww damn I missed u guys a lot. I just got my net back...after like 12 hours Cry didnt see the episode yet, it's loading up now. UGH. was so frustrated last night. Sania kept messaging my phone & telling me how the epi was going...making me melt further Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evartms

yanks28 IF-Sizzlerz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
So I just finished watching the episode and all I wanna say is...

I'm probably going to rewatch the latest Ashni phone convo until I have it memorized...until Monday night...this one was the most KILLER for me...cuz of both their expressions...how at ease Ashu looked talking to her...and the way Kaka talked so beautifully abt Nidhi...making Ashu unable to resist calling her up...the way Nidhi tried hiding her excitement on his return & told him to rest more...<3 I MELTED, GUYS. MELLLTTTED.

Nidhi's bechaini to see Ashu :( Killed me...I was breaking for her...

The pain visible on her face when Ashu was scolding her...raising his voice even...*bad pati!* ...and how confidently she replied him...leaving him speechless...

& finally Ashu-Mallu showdown. Who's Mallu? She's got no importance to Nidhi now...Nidhi has more important matters to attend to...like ashu...who's life has become her #1 priority..."unki zindagi...meri zindagi"...

The precappp <3333333333 OMGGG...gonna rewatch this & the phone convo all weekend!!!!!eeek

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evartmsrabzonedge

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

I'm probably going to rewatch the latest Ashni phone convo until I have it memorized...until Monday night...this one was the most KILLER for me...cuz of both their expressions...how at ease Ashu looked talking to her...and the way Kaka talked so beautifully abt Nidhi...making Ashu unable to resist calling her up...the way Nidhi tried hiding her excitement on his return & told him to rest more...<3 I MELTED, GUYS. MELLLTTTED.

The pain visible on her face when Ashu was scolding her...raising his voice even...*bad pati!* ...and how confidently she replied him...leaving him speechless...

& finally Ashu-Mallu showdown. Who's Mallu? She's got no importance to Nidhi now...Nidhi has more important matters to attend to...like ashu...who's life has become her #1 priority..."unki zindagi...meri zindagi"...

The precappp <3333333333 OMGGG...gonna rewatch this & the phone convo all weekend!!!!!eeek

I know.. she is hardly concerned with Mallu... she only has one thing on her mind  n thats her baby... n baby hurt her by asking her about her supposed mistake Ouch .. but her counter was bang on.. she wasnt angry.. only firm...n asked him to check it with his heart..which knows..that his wifey wont n cant do such a thing Embarrassed

But yankuu i want detailed.. comments.. on 'SATH HI RAHUNGI' Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks28

yanks28 IF-Sizzlerz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by yanks28

I know.. she is hardly concerned with Mallu... she only has one thing on her mind  n thats her baby... n baby hurt her by asking her about her supposed mistake Ouch .. but her counter was bang on.. she wasnt angry.. only firm...n asked him to check it with his heart..which knows..that his wifey wont n cant do such a thing Embarrassed

But yankuu i want detailed.. comments.. on 'SATH HI RAHUNGI' Embarrassed

@Sath hi rahungi:

Tu jahan ...jahan chalega...mera saayaa...saath hogaaa...

SAATHiyaa...saathiyaa...pagle se dil ne yeh kya kiya...chun liyaa..chun liyaa...tujhko dewane ne chun liyaa...

Saathiyaaa...saathiyaaa...madham madham teri geeli hansi... LOLLOLLOLEmbarrassed

OK now that Ive got all these SAATH related songs out of my system...ahem...

Welllz u see Tanu...Mrs. Ashutosh has her bags packed ...for piya ji's castle... where she will...make his bedroom her permanenet fort WinkLOL ...where her piyaaa ji will realiz what's been missing...and how Nidhi can take away all the emptiness...with one...touch...errr...chai k...cup...Big smileLOLBlushing

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index