Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

7 baje ki ALARM clock ..ke liye Ashu ka dil tadpe (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 9

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 9
Page 9 Page 9

ozone1

ozone1

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramonag

[
we would love to volunteer but the man in question will not change his alarm clock  he will pursue & reclaim the same oneWinkEmbarrassed[/QUOTE]

yeh kya haar maan li. those tips from ranganath was for u as well.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evajustpratirtmsMusiquelover...RamonaG....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "7 baje ki ALARM clock ..ke liye Ashu ka dil tadpe (Page 8)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Sari--

IF-Rockerz

--Sari--

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Thank you Tanu, ek episode mein itna sabl hogayaShocked I love this girl, she knows what she wants & gets it. 12 saal ka intezaar, intezaar rahega. Feel sorry for Mallika but WTH it wasn't meant to beWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evajustpratirtms

-renu-

IF-Dazzler

-renu-

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
seriously man...will somebody take a SUPARI for this SUHASINI babe ?????????Unhappy

this "BAARA SAAL" RANT deserves a "TOTAL VANVAAS" from KTLK now...LOL

Armu4evajustprati-Mithuna-

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

Thank you Tanu, ek episode mein itna sabl hogayaShocked I love this girl, she knows what she wants & gets it. 12 saal ka intezaar, intezaar rahega. Feel sorry for Mallika but WTH it wasn't meant to beWink

Yep.. she is our AAJ KI KUDI...we dun sit waiting n waiting. on the sidelines.. we jump in the race of life.. n try n WIN the TROPHY EmbarrassedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rtms

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -renu-

seriously man...will somebody take a SUPARI for this SUHASINI babe ?????????Unhappy

this "BAARA SAAL" RANT deserves a "TOTAL VANVAAS" from KTLK now...LOL

LOL I know... n i think.. Cvs... deliberately.. put in Nidhis counter to the 12 saal lines.. by making Nidhi say... that.. 'it doesnt take 12 yrs to know... jus 12 seconds.. n sometimes even less than that!' WinkLOL

rtmsyanks28-Mithuna-

-Mithuna-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mithuna-

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
thanks tanu for the update,after many days i watched the episode ,loved it.

lidvin

Goldie

lidvin

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
thanks tanu for the update. loved y'days episode, even tuned at 11 to watch the repeat. 

rainbows07

Groupbie

rainbows07

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Hey tanu... really missed ur post last day dear... Thanks for the wonderful postClap

Loved the episode...no words to express how brilliant MB, KK and even mallu was yesterday...Clap
what made me the happiest was the precap...  was waiting for days when will nidhi realise her love...Embarrassed

I couldn't have asked for more...just beautifull...Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.