Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

   

7 baje ki ALARM clock ..ke liye Ashu ka dil tadpe (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 9

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 9
Page 8 Page 9

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Joined: 12 December 2009

Posts: 16925

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by ramonag


 i know but still i think she needs to let him realise she is a bit hurtEmbarrassed


Yep.. that wuld b fun to see .. i agree.. esp Ashu going all restless at being ignored by his Methi Muthiya -Heart Blushing ROFL aka Sweetheart LOL
he will not be able to bear  being ignored by her of that much i am very certainEmbarrassedLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evartmsyanks28

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "7 baje ki ALARM clock ..ke liye Ashu ka dil tadpe (Page 7)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Joined: 26 November 2009

Posts: 83840

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Yh the ward boy spotting Mallu ..mite come out before Doc Ranga.. n he will ask Nidhi to b on guard.. like he did today..!! What remains to b seen is how Ashu will find out the truth about the file incident... :S

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsMusiquelover...RamonaG....yanks28

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Joined: 12 December 2009

Posts: 16925

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreearavindh

Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by sreearavindh





hey friends... i think nidhi will be as normal as she is... and she might leave him in such a dilemma that he will probe to check whether she is hurt on him asking ... about that file... and even he might get surprised to c her again with same enthu at his place inspite of what had happened... what do u friends say...


also she if she avoids him atleast for a day she might feel that her process of changing him might get delayed ...


Brilliant...I feel so too.. she wont act.. much different or annoyed..jus may be ...try n be a bit more dedicated to her work n in the process miss out talking to him or eyelocks...n he will feel she is sad after his questioning.. so may be this time..he calls up to ask.. jus like he called up today to ask why she din show her GORGEOUS mukhda.. at 7am



not only that she will share this incident with anji and slowly our supporting hero dr rang will get to know this through anji and he might help our nidhi ji in winning against mallika also he might even create such instances @ work where more of dr ash and nidhi would do... and he pulling mallikas leg in his sweet style...

before his return... we can even expect nidhi showing dedication at work... or any interns sharing the info tat mallika bombarded nidhi with hell lots of work... and day inand day out assigning nt shifts...
...and that ward boy gosipping that hesaw dr mallika near store room the othrrday... which dr ashu might over hear... all the can alsohappen ... what do u say friends...
i think the ward boy has seen Dr Mallika hiding the file thats how the truth will emergeSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evartmsMusiquelover

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Joined: 26 November 2009

Posts: 83840

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramonag

Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by ramonag


 i know but still i think she needs to let him realise she is a bit hurtEmbarrassed


Yep.. that wuld b fun to see .. i agree.. esp Ashu going all restless at being ignored by his Methi Muthiya -Heart Blushing ROFL aka Sweetheart LOL
he will not be able to bear  being ignored by her of that much i am very certainEmbarrassedLOL

Totally... he is gonna give her a NASTY CALL Angry n say doc. Nidhi.. mujhe tumse ye umeed nahi thi Angry

N- S-Sir aab maine kya kiya??
A- KUCH KIYA NAHI...wohi tho... Angry  Come to my KEBIN NOW Embarrassed
N- Oh-oh k sir.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsMusiquelover...RamonaG....yanks28

Musiquelover

IF-Dazzler

Musiquelover

Joined: 25 July 2011

Posts: 3065

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramonag

Originally posted by sreearavindh

Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by sreearavindh




hey friends... i think nidhi will be as normal as she is... and she might leave him in such a dilemma that he will probe to check whether she is hurt on him asking ... about that file... and even he might get surprised to c her again with same enthu at his place inspite of what had happened... what do u friends say...


also she if she avoids him atleast for a day she might feel that her process of changing him might get delayed ...





Brilliant...I feel so too.. she wont act.. much different or annoyed..jus may be ...try n be a bit more dedicated to her work n in the process miss out talking to him or eyelocks...n he will feel she is sad after his questioning.. so may be this time..he calls up to ask.. jus like he called up today to ask why she din show her GORGEOUS mukhda.. at 7am



not only that she will share this incident with anji and slowly our supporting hero dr rang will get to know this through anji and he might help our nidhi ji in winning against mallika also he might even create such instances @ work where more of dr ash and nidhi would do... and he pulling mallikas leg in his sweet style...




before his return... we can even expect nidhi showing dedication at work... or any interns sharing the info tat mallika bombarded nidhi with hell lots of work... and day inand day out assigning nt shifts...


...and that ward boy gosipping that hesaw dr mallika near store room the othrrday... which dr ashu might over hear... all the can alsohappen ... what do u say friends...

i think the ward boy has seen Dr Mallika hiding the file thats how the truth will emerge

this will build a level of trust that what ever might be the case nidhi is very plain simple and straight which shows dr ashutosh that apart from being childish she is equally matured enough and geniuine which will help forth coming sequences about property though bitterness dominates dr ashu thiss realization of genuinity in nidhi will become a strong point which fights with himself so that his love for her just grows no matter what migt come their way...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ozone1Armu4evaAbhiAnirtms...RamonaG....yanks28

ozone1

Senior Member

ozone1

Joined: 28 October 2011

Posts: 604

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
amazing.. r not we all...we enjoy romance and enjoy other end of it not exact hate,, but close to it confrontation... the dialogues comes the best in both situations...to win a war better strategy is a must... nidhi has awesome GENERAL ranganath how wisely did he
give her tips to win.  and other hand MISS 12 ...had go by miss bimbo's dhakiya anoosi plans...
i loved when mallika had a taste of her own medicine... what really 12 saal  is... hopefully she will refrain for using it...and girls ...there is new job opening at ashu's house... guessed  it right... any volunteer for being a alarm clock.

thank u
nidhi, rukshar, and MB...great act... and ktlk team job well done...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbows07rtmsMusiquelover...RamonaG....yanks28

Musiquelover

IF-Dazzler

Musiquelover

Joined: 25 July 2011

Posts: 3065

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

well said dear soccer...
cheers
sree

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Joined: 12 December 2009

Posts: 16925

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soccer

amazing.. r not we all...we enjoy romance and enjoy other end of it not exact hate,, but close to it confrontation... the dialogues comes the best in both situations...to win a war better strategy is a must... nidhi has awesome GENERAL ranganath how wisely did he
give her tips to win.  and other hand MISS 12 ...had go by miss bimbo's dhakiya anoosi plans...
i loved when mallika had a taste of her own medicine... what really 12 saal  is... hopefully she will refrain for using it...and girls ...there is new job opening at ashu's house... guessed  it right... any volunteer for being a alarm clock.

thank u
nidhi, rukshar, and MB...great act... and ktlk team job well done...
we would love to volunteer but the man in question will not change his alarm clock  he will pursue & reclaim the same oneWinkEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ozone1Armu4evajustpratirtmsMusiqueloveryanks28

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.