Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

   

7 baje ki ALARM clock ..ke liye Ashu ka dil tadpe (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 9

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 9
Page 7 Page 9

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Joined: 26 November 2009

Posts: 84534

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramonag

 that is trueBlushing but i think patidev deserves the cold shoulder from her for a day or two...let us see how he will take it if she won't go to see him or talk to him ?Wink

Ramo... the earth takes full two rotations  in two days. .n u expect  Ashu ki Dewani Nidhi to stay away?? I doubt it... tho i think she will avoid talking him or jus avoid looking in his eyes.. Embarrassed but as per precap.. she accepts that she is in love Tongue n she will take his hate n give it back to him making it love ...with a extra covering of twice more LOVE 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rtms...RamonaG....yanks28

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "7 baje ki ALARM clock ..ke liye Ashu ka dil tadpe (Page 6)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Joined: 12 December 2009

Posts: 17488

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by ramonag

 that is trueBlushing but i think patidev deserves the cold shoulder from her for a day or two...let us see how he will take it if she won't go to see him or talk to him ?Wink

Ramo... the earth takes full two rotations  in two days. .n u expect  Ashu ki Dewani Nidhi to stay away?? I doubt it... tho i think she will avoid talking him or jus avoid looking in his eyes.. Embarrassed but as per precap.. she accepts that she is in love Tongue n she will take his hate n give it back to him making it love ...with a extra covering of twice more LOVE 
 yeah avoiding talking to him is enoughLOL yes i guess she is too besotted by him to be objective as of now so converting his hatred..or well it wasnt hatred more of scorn doubt disbelief...converting those into love would be Day Dreaming tooEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evartmsyanks28

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Joined: 26 November 2009

Posts: 84534

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramonag


yeah avoiding talking to him is enoughLOL yes i guess she is too besotted by him to be objective as of now so converting his hatred..or well it wasnt hatred more of scorn doubt disbelief...converting those into love would be Day Dreaming tooEmbarrassed


she jus wants her MAN Day Dreaming nothing else matters...

 Mallus bara saal jaap.. Dadi Buas Chalisa jaap.. Anjis.. Pyaar hai jaap...Nothing at all...
      Just... she.. n her MAN...thats alll there is to it.. Blushing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rtms...RamonaG....yanks28

Musiquelover

IF-Dazzler

Musiquelover

Joined: 25 July 2011

Posts: 3065

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by ramonag

that is truebut i think patidev deserves the cold shoulder from her for a day or two...let us see how he will take it if she won't go to see him or talk to him ?


Ramo... the earth takes full two rotations in two days. .n u expect Ashu ki Dewani Nidhi to stay away?? I doubt it... tho i think she will avoid talking him or jus avoid looking in his eyes..but as per precap.. she accepts that she is in loven she will take his hate n give it back to him making it love ...with a extra covering of twice more LOVE


hey friends... i think nidhi will be as normal as she is... and she might leave him in such a dilemma that he will probe to check whether she is hurt on him asking ... about that file... and even he might get surprised to c her again with same enthu at his place inspite of what had happened... what do u friends say...
also she if she avoids him atleast for a day she might feel that her process of changing him might get delayed ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evartmsAbhiAni...RamonaG....

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Joined: 26 November 2009

Posts: 84534

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreearavindh



hey friends... i think nidhi will be as normal as she is... and she might leave him in such a dilemma that he will probe to check whether she is hurt on him asking ... about that file... and even he might get surprised to c her again with same enthu at his place inspite of what had happened... what do u friends say...
also she if she avoids him atleast for a day she might feel that her process of changing him might get delayed ...

Brilliant... Clap I feel so too.. she wont act.. much different or annoyed..jus may be ...try n be a bit more dedicated to her work n in the process miss out talking to him or eyelocks...n he will feel she is sad after his questioning.. so may be this time..he calls up to ask.. jus like he called up today to ask why she din show her GORGEOUS mukhda.. at 7am Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Musiquelover...RamonaG....yanks28

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Joined: 12 December 2009

Posts: 17488

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by ramonag


yeah avoiding talking to him is enoughLOL yes i guess she is too besotted by him to be objective as of now so converting his hatred..or well it wasnt hatred more of scorn doubt disbelief...converting those into love would be Day Dreaming tooEmbarrassed


she jus wants her MAN Day Dreaming nothing else matters...

 Mallus bara saal jaap.. Dadi Buas Chalisa jaap.. Anjis.. Pyaar hai jaap...Nothing at all...
      Just... she.. n her MAN...thats alll there is to it.. Blushing
i know but still i think she needs to let him realise she is a bit hurtEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evayanks28

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Joined: 26 November 2009

Posts: 84534

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramonag


 i know but still i think she needs to let him realise she is a bit hurtEmbarrassed


Yep.. that wuld b fun to see .. i agree.. esp Ashu going all restless at being ignored by his Methi Muthiya -Heart Blushing ROFL aka Sweetheart LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsMusiquelover...RamonaG....yanks28

Musiquelover

IF-Dazzler

Musiquelover

Joined: 25 July 2011

Posts: 3065

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by sreearavindh





hey friends... i think nidhi will be as normal as she is... and she might leave him in such a dilemma that he will probe to check whether she is hurt on him asking ... about that file... and even he might get surprised to c her again with same enthu at his place inspite of what had happened... what do u friends say...


also she if she avoids him atleast for a day she might feel that her process of changing him might get delayed ...


Brilliant...I feel so too.. she wont act.. much different or annoyed..jus may be ...try n be a bit more dedicated to her work n in the process miss out talking to him or eyelocks...n he will feel she is sad after his questioning.. so may be this time..he calls up to ask.. jus like he called up today to ask why she din show her GORGEOUS mukhda.. at 7am



not only that she will share this incident with anji and slowly our supporting hero dr rang will get to know this through anji and he might help our nidhi ji in winning against mallika also he might even create such instances @ work where more of dr ash and nidhi would do... and he pulling mallikas leg in his sweet style...

before his return... we can even expect nidhi showing dedication at work... or any interns sharing the info tat mallika bombarded nidhi with hell lots of work... and day inand day out assigning nt shifts...
...and that ward boy gosipping that hesaw dr mallika near store room the othrrday... which dr ashu might over hear... all the can alsohappen ... what do u say friends...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ozone1Armu4evajustpratirtmsAbhiAni

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.