Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

7 baje ki ALARM clock ..ke liye Ashu ka dil tadpe (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 9

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 9
Page 5 Page 9

ozone1

ozone1

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
tanu you won the toss today...nice post ...will watch the episode later. btw we missed u yesterday..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "7 baje ki ALARM clock ..ke liye Ashu ka dil tadpe (Page 4)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wizardofoz

Welcome back Tanu Hug apne chatpate posts dene ke liye vaapas aa hi gaayi na? LOL

coming to your comments that all MEs barring the mall one were great is spot on. Totally agree. Smile. My current gripe at the risk of having chappals thrown at me is , please cvs stop using jarring BG music. You dont need a jarring BG to enhance the effect of a scene. Especially with powerful actors like MB, Rukhsar and KK. Please please please heed this request.Cry

Coming to the episode, what can i say? another fabulous attempt by the makers and the team as a wholeClap. Will definitely watch it.Smile

Even i feel the BG music goes jarring a lot.. n at places where its not required.. Ouch but i guess .. its a compensation for the CVs having stopped the over use of Saiyan LOL

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anupa28

I have never written before ..but I just simply your chulbuli  HUBBy WiFEY Update.,they are just superb and so fun to read..keep up the good work...

thanks a lot dear... n pls do keep posting! Embarrassed

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soccer

tanu you won the toss today...nice post ...will watch the episode later. btw we missed u yesterday..

thanks dear.. actually my net crashed and was stuck someplace yday.. Ouch

ozone1

Roopal_TiaRa

IF-Sizzlerz

Roopal_TiaRa

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
great post tanu di
i loved heeraman kaka today
his talkings were amazing

Armu4eva

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by ramonag

just as KTLK is not  KTLK  without AshNi Wink the forum is not the forum without Tanu's updatesLOL

thanks Tanu for the awesome update EmbarrassedThumbs Up

thank u sweetipie.. Hug tho i know i make the lamest posts in th forum. .but i love it...LOL
lamest ???Confused not lamest loveliestHug

loved the episode ...especially the part where Ashu found his alarm clock missingEmbarrassed

Armu4eva

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

loved the episode ...especially the part where Ashu found his alarm clock missingEmbarrassed

Hug

So true.. i loved.. him pondering.. 'pata nahi aaj kyun nahi aai' Embarrassed

Also.. ramo.. wish yanku n rabz were here.. we need to dissect the words.. 'MAIN DOC. ASHU KE SATH HI RAHUNGI' Blushing ooh i love my Kudis bold andaz... LIVE IN ...time?? Ermm ROFL (kidding)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rtms...RamonaG....

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Hug

So true.. i loved.. him pondering.. 'pata nahi aaj kyun nahi aai' Embarrassed

Also.. ramo.. wish yanku n rabz were here.. we need to dissect the words.. 'MAIN DOC. ASHU KE SATH HI RAHUNGI' Blushing ooh i love my Kudis bold andaz... LIVE IN ...time?? Ermm ROFL (kidding)
ConfusedShocked did it mean that ?????????????????LOL

Armu4eva

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.