7 baje ki ALARM clock ..ke liye Ashu ka dil tadpe - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ramonag

yeah avoiding talking to him is enough😆 yes i guess she is too besotted by him to be objective as of now so converting his hatred..or well it wasnt hatred more of scorn doubt disbelief...converting those into love would be 😍 too😳

she jus wants her MAN 😍 nothing else matters...

Mallus bara saal jaap.. Dadi Buas Chalisa jaap.. Anjis.. Pyaar hai jaap...Nothing at all...
      Just... she.. n her MAN...thats alll there is to it.. ☺️
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Ramo... the earth takes full two rotations in two days. .n u expect Ashu ki Dewani Nidhi to stay away?? I doubt it... tho i think she will avoid talking him or jus avoid looking in his eyes..but as per precap.. she accepts that she is in loven she will take his hate n give it back to him making it love ...with a extra covering of twice more LOVE

hey friends... i think nidhi will be as normal as she is... and she might leave him in such a dilemma that he will probe to check whether she is hurt on him asking ... about that file... and even he might get surprised to c her again with same enthu at his place inspite of what had happened... what do u friends say...
also she if she avoids him atleast for a day she might feel that her process of changing him might get delayed ...
Originally posted by sreearavindh

hey friends... i think nidhi will be as normal as she is... and she might leave him in such a dilemma that he will probe to check whether she is hurt on him asking ... about that file... and even he might get surprised to c her again with same enthu at his place inspite of what had happened... what do u friends say...
also she if she avoids him atleast for a day she might feel that her process of changing him might get delayed ...

Brilliant... 👏 I feel so too.. she wont act.. much different or annoyed..jus may be ...try n be a bit more dedicated to her work n in the process miss out talking to him or eyelocks...n he will feel she is sad after his questioning.. so may be this time..he calls up to ask.. jus like he called up today to ask why she din show her GORGEOUS mukhda.. at 7am 😳

she jus wants her MAN 😍 nothing else matters...

Mallus bara saal jaap.. Dadi Buas Chalisa jaap.. Anjis.. Pyaar hai jaap...Nothing at all...
      Just... she.. n her MAN...thats alll there is to it.. ☺️
i know but still i think she needs to let him realise she is a bit hurt😳

i know but still i think she needs to let him realise she is a bit hurt😳

Yep.. that wuld b fun to see .. i agree.. esp Ashu going all restless at being ignored by his Methi Muthiya -Heart ☺️ 🤣 aka Sweetheart 😆

Brilliant...I feel so too.. she wont act.. much different or annoyed..jus may be ...try n be a bit more dedicated to her work n in the process miss out talking to him or eyelocks...n he will feel she is sad after his questioning.. so may be this time..he calls up to ask.. jus like he called up today to ask why she din show her GORGEOUS mukhda.. at 7am

not only that she will share this incident with anji and slowly our supporting hero dr rang will get to know this through anji and he might help our nidhi ji in winning against mallika also he might even create such instances @ work where more of dr ash and nidhi would do... and he pulling mallikas leg in his sweet style...

before his return... we can even expect nidhi showing dedication at work... or any interns sharing the info tat mallika bombarded nidhi with hell lots of work... and day inand day out assigning nt shifts...
...and that ward boy gosipping that hesaw dr mallika near store room the othrrday... which dr ashu might over hear... all the can alsohappen ... what do u say friends...

Yep.. that wuld b fun to see .. i agree.. esp Ashu going all restless at being ignored by his Methi Muthiya -Heart ☺️ 🤣 aka Sweetheart 😆
he will not be able to bear  being ignored by her of that much i am very certain😳😆
Yh the ward boy spotting Mallu ..mite come out before Doc Ranga.. n he will ask Nidhi to b on guard.. like he did today..!! What remains to b seen is how Ashu will find out the truth about the file incident... :S
Originally posted by sreearavindh

not only that she will share this incident with anji and slowly our supporting hero dr rang will get to know this through anji and he might help our nidhi ji in winning against mallika also he might even create such instances @ work where more of dr ash and nidhi would do... and he pulling mallikas leg in his sweet style...

before his return... we can even expect nidhi showing dedication at work... or any interns sharing the info tat mallika bombarded nidhi with hell lots of work... and day inand day out assigning nt shifts...
...and that ward boy gosipping that hesaw dr mallika near store room the othrrday... which dr ashu might over hear... all the can alsohappen ... what do u say friends...
i think the ward boy has seen Dr Mallika hiding the file thats how the truth will emerge😊

he will not be able to bear  being ignored by her of that much i am very certain😳😆

Totally... he is gonna give her a NASTY CALL 😡 n say doc. Nidhi.. mujhe tumse ye umeed nahi thi 😡

N- S-Sir aab maine kya kiya??
A- KUCH KIYA NAHI...wohi tho... 😡  Come to my KEBIN NOW 😳
N- Oh-oh k sir.