•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Jai Shri Krishna

SB, JV & Krishna are eating the food offered by the kids, Krishna says when time comes, you will have to repay this. SB says yes we will remember.

After offering food to Krishna, Mohan tells his brothers, now we have offered Prasad to God, let's go & eat, he leaves from there.Other 3 kids are discussing, had their father eaten or not? At night except Mohan other kids are not able to sleep. They tell Susheela  to tell them a story, she gets angry, tells them to shut their eyes & sleep. Sudama is not able to sleep remembering his kids. He tells Krishna to take care of them.

SB tells Krishna, this is his test too. Krishna says now even he is indebted towards the kids, he will take special care of them. He comes where kids are sleeping, plays his flute & makes them sleep.

Narada admires Krishna's leela. Krishna asks him the reason for his coming, he should be sleeping at this time. Narada says he is not as lucky as those kids, is there anything special about them? Krishna says he likes kids, they are innocent. One should always kep the kid within him alive. Narada leaves from there.

Next morning Sudama hears his kids calling him, while he was praying. First he thinks this is due to his putra-moha, but feels happy when they come & touch his feet. One of them tells him, he had taught them that after getting up in the morning, they should touch their parent's feet & take their blessings. Sudama feels happy hearing this, he blesses them & tells them to always follow their dharma. He asks about Mohan, they say he is still sleeping. Sudama says he is becoming lazy. Other kid says last night they were not able to sleep but they slept when you came & made us sleep. Sudama  tells them, he was here in this hut last night. The kid says no you had come last night. Sudama turns, looking at the Krishna idle understands. He says he was unnessarily worried about his kids, when you were there for them.

SB, JV & Krishna are watching this.

Sudama tells the kids to go & take their mother's blessings. The kids go from there. Inside their house, Susheela saks them without taking her permission, why did they leave the house. Kids touches her feet & says their father had tought them to take their parent's blessings after getting up in the morning, since you had gone for bath, we went to take father's blessings. Susheela gets emotional, tells them her blessings are always with them, now go & eat your favourite food, she is going out, will be back soon. She tells one of the dasis to look after the kids. She says Krishna, every one says you are god, then why aren't you telling your friend to come & live with his family happily. You are sitting & enjoying this situation, why don't you also go & live in a hut. You are not god, but a chaliya.

SB & JV are shocked hearing these words.
Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
Susheela is now a true vamp,can't believe it
Kids part with Lord Krishna was sooo cute
loved the episode
nice update

They are showing good sanskari kids. Even Susheella, when they touched her feets & she blessed them was llike the old Susheela for some moments, then she was angry with Sudama & Krishna, challanging them. Actually she is not able to handle Sudama, that is frustrating her. Understanding Krishna & Sudama's thinking is beyond her capacity right now.

Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
Good episode ⭐️ . Loved the scene of Sudama's concern for his kids ⭐️ and Krishna taking care of them! ⭐️  The background Flute was really good!! 😍 😍

Krishna-Narad interaction was also good! 👍🏼  I just Wanted Krishna to elaborate a bit more about the element of 'Innocence'/ 'Purity'/ 'Truthfulness' in a child. It is only thr' these basic elements that they are able to have 'Complete Faith / Belief' in some idea/ person, as they are doing here (i.e.- 'believing' in the words taught by their father). I guess Krishna wanted to focus on this part in the dialogue with Narad. 

Now we are having a new actor in the role of Narad! 😊  I think this one is better than the previous one. Liked his expressions yesterday.👍🏼

The Creatives are unnecessarily dragging the story 😔. Nothing meaningful is being added with each passing episode 😔. They should understand that by this time we all have got the storyline, now they need to improve their speed while showing the story. We don't need any more 'examples' 😃 (i.e.- 'incidents' to show the 'greatness' of Sudama and the 'meanness' of Susheela), they have already shown us enough of all that 😔...

I visited the FB fan pages of DBSK and found out that 18th Nov was the B'day of Vishal 🥳 . Lots of Best Wishes for him!!! 🥳

And yes, I also found out that yesterday's ep was the 100th ep of DBSK! 🥳  So Congratulating the Prod House on their success 🥳 . May the serial progress more successfully in future, and properly show us the teachings of Shri Krishna to generate Devotion in the audience! 😊

Wow, it's already the 100th episode of DBSK?😲 Omg, it's quite remarkable that they haven't gotten very far in the story. I wonder how long it will be before the Mahabharat Yudh is shown?