Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I am not watching till they maary (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

mirnalini

Goldie

mirnalini

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
That is a very good idea!
Then you can go back and watch all the previous epi on YouTube.
Stress level goes down to almost nil in such a caseLOL

I'll try n do so to, but I don't think I have it in me to abstain myself from watching this showConfused...LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I am not watching till they maary (Page 3)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anjaani07

IF-Rockerz

anjaani07

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Hey well thats ur choice totally but i love the show too much to miss it, couldnt bear to!!

Call me crazy but I got faith in the CV's, they do silly things sometimes but they keep the story going too. It cant always be romance and personally i want this show to last a long time so i dont want them to rush anything, i'm enjoying it :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smithasrk

ragvir.fan

IF-Sizzlerz

ragvir.fan

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
dont miss to watch ipkknd...

smithasrk

aura9

Goldie

aura9

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Its really very strange to see that some of the forum members want Khushi-ASR marriage track I mean to say if they marry then there is no scope for misunderstandings 
Then there is no need at least for me to watch this soap as I am not a fan mushy romantic soaps. 
Really, I don't understand why on this earth would ASR marry Khushi. Till now Anjali has no hint of booming romance between ASR and Khushi. So, why on hell would ASR marry Khushi when Shyam's truth is out, to just give headache to his Di who would at the time be heartbroken. 

smithasrk

Sam_KaShian

IF-Dazzler

Sam_KaShian

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
yaa they should unite them and end the story,ri8!LOL

Edited by uyti - 19 November 2011 at 12:26am

san2346

san2346

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Sick of this guys. The CVs know we want Arnav Khushi together. Why the hell play with out eotions if theyy have to separate them. After that also Khushi will be blamed for this nonsense by Shyam. Maddening.

Do watch for sarun and how they emote in every scene...i think you wont get bored...Life is a roller coaster ride and this is a reality...Like some one said in the IF Mr India is incomplete without mugambo...Smile
Smile

smithasrk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.