Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

rima

IF-Stunnerz

rima

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Sick of this guys. The CVs know we want Arnav Khushi together. Why the hell play with out eotions if theyy have to separate them. After that also Khushi will be blamed for this nonsense by Shyam. Maddening.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

twinstar46CrazySaRunianShivani.mirnaliniFlamingsOfLove

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I am not watching till they maary" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-BrokenDreamer-

IF-Dazzler

-BrokenDreamer-

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
iF u r Not going to watch...then U'r In Great Loss...Anyways...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bila_asmithasrkfj08SwaNia_2ragvir.fan-JollyJabeen-..Amina..naddiya26

rima

IF-Stunnerz

rima

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
well can't take this roller coaster ride of emotions

Rosie-Jessie

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

chupachup

chupachup

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged

Agree with u..but i have still faith in CV..remember Divali night. we did not expect this much (payal and half kiss) and we were so surprised.Rememeber Nainital..how ASR behaved when Khushi got fever and the fight scene.I still think the outcome will not be that negative for Khushi.Im sure CV will do something to make ASR realise the truth...He would perhaps not say so, but deep within he will know..well, im hoping!..but i will keep watching for Sanaya's and Barun's sake!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gansteressragvir.fan-JollyJabeen-

pc_pals

IF-Sizzlerz

pc_pals

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
if CVs will show only ARHI...it wud be too monotonous...its gud that other side stories shd also be there to make their love bloom...to win over the odds and getting ur love is something keep story intersting...only them romancing will create an overdose...n excess of anything is bad...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lnp11sriarshismithasrk

HeadOverHeels

Goldie

HeadOverHeels

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
If he doesn't kiss her now, I WILL KILL HIM!!!

OK... I'm going to have some Valium now to calm down. Wink LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

noorpreetgansteresssmithasrkanjaani07-JollyJabeen-

geetmaanluv

IF-Dazzler

geetmaanluv

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
as much as i dont want to the neg stuff...thats what makes the story gripping and the cvs are making the show very interesting. like today anjali saw khushi's engagement ring...that is a big deal for the future she also remembered the receipt. i know its not a arhi scene but its imp for the drama. i dont think shyam will be able to put the blame on khushi that easily. know she knows he bought the ring for her... this will help arnav and khushi later

its ur wish if ur frustrated to quit. but i cant even in their so called separation we had really good arhi scenes and i know cv's wont disappoint. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gansteressshena07

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.