AYUSHMAAN DUSNT MAKE SENSE!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago
Ayush iz cutee๐Ÿ˜ณ buh this serial DUZNT MAKE SENSE AT ALL... i like it but Ayush is a 17 year old doctor... n hez gettin Engaged and Married??? I noe that theyy cudnt get engaged!! BUH THIS DUZNT MAKE SENSE
I know how could you get married at 17๐Ÿ˜•

its sorta a stupid show becuz being a genius doctor, <---NO ONE DOES THAT, THEY NEED TO PASS THE MEDICAL CRAP FIRST, ughhh! and him now geting married at 17, which is sorta outlawed rite? and now his own brother turning evil and mature, but pretending hes gay and stupid!

-mika

well guys...th time the show started he was showed 17..but with the time he also have to grow...they not gonna stop at 17 right....they just wanted to show us that a 17 years old guy become a good dr.thats all.....but now story has gone more far then tha 17 years old dr. .....so i dont think this show is stupid...i like the show.....its cool....
Originally posted by niyati_patel

well guys...th time the show started he was showed 17..but with the time he also have to grow...they not gonna stop at 17 right....they just wanted to show us that a 17 years old guy become a good dr.thats all.....but now story has gone more far then tha 17 years old dr. .....so i dont think this show is stupid...i like the show.....its cool....

I like this show 2.. but from being 17 hez nnot guna be like 24 all a sudden, they never even showed like if itz his birthday ... i find that a bit odd... Marryin at tha age of 17.
well....genius doctors do exist.. my mom heard of a south indian doc who is 16 wel he wz... he is in practice 2day.. not sure if itz true but my mom heard of it ๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by Tani91

I know how could you get married at 17๐Ÿ˜•

Your right tani how can he get married at the age of 17. Soniya might be the age 16 and that is such a young age this is sorta weird.

Originally posted by x_TaniSha_x

Ayush iz cutee๐Ÿ˜ณ buh this serial DUZNT MAKE SENSE AT ALL... i like it but Ayush is a 17 year old doctor... n hez gettin Engaged and Married??? I noe that theyy cudnt get engaged!! BUH THIS DUZNT MAKE SENSE

I know he's too young. in the old times yeah you got married at 17 but now. is it me have they forgotten about him being a 17 year old doctor?