WAT'S KASHISH'S FIRST STEP

tofeees thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi guys!!!😊 lissen , i was just wondering just HOW kashish is gonna destroy Sujal now that she's married him.πŸ˜•  she's soooo confused!!!πŸ€” i dont no abt u guyz but  i think this is faaar away frum reality!

oh ! just by the way, dont u guyz think that the "S" turning into "P" was just sooooo lame!!!!!?????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cheeni thumbnail

Welcome to the forum Tofees.

Yes u r right but thats Ekta Kapoor. There r few actors from her serials like Anurag , Om, Kashish etc who does everything wrong .The story has turned out in a bad way. It shouldn't be like this. I ekta should show a really pretty girl i mean a new entry in Sujal's life now after marriage so that Kashish will realise her mistake. Sujal should really giveher a bad time as she did to him.

Agree or not??

nyma thumbnail

hi

i think u are right cheeni, i agree with you. But at teh sam etime she should find out that sujal is not in the wrong.

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yeah, it's time sujal showed her some bitterness..........and yeah tofees that S turning into P and the proceeding dialogues were absolutely SICK..........🀒😑
kaleidoscope thumbnail
i agree with u guys............the storyline is far away from reality..........i think thats all can happen in a K-land.....and the story may be turning like Kutumb where a couple love to hate each other
tofeees thumbnail

hey hi again thanks for the warm welcome!!!

iv never joind a group b4 so i was really excited!!!

the point is cheeni that sujal just does NOT fall for pretty girls!!!! He has his DROOLING eyes only 4 kashish!!! God i hate her sooo much!But i do want sujal to give her a bad time!!! KHOON kay aansoo rolana hai usay!!!🀒🀒

hey did u guyz read next weeks episodes, they r bad na???πŸ˜•

kaleidoscope thumbnail

hey this is soo cool .πŸ˜†i am chocolate and u r tofeees and we will make it really sweet😊

tofeees write something about urself so that we can know u better welcome to the forum and enjoy!!

Cheeni thumbnail

Tofees I think a new character i mean a hot and bubbly girl and nota vamp etc and not like archie stuff should come in and fall for Sujal . Somebody who will make him smile .Sujal upset from Kashish's behaviour turns to like this new lady's company and that should hurt Kashish. Something like the way Bajaj came in and we started liking him more then Anurag with Prerna. Archie should just be out as we see her a lot in KZK .

Something new should happen in this serial as the trp's r going down aur bechara Sujal kab tak sambhalega. Ofcourse we will not stop watching this serial till Sujal is there. But the story is bakwaas. Long awaited Marriage happened but that too was boring . just not good for the best jodi as it should be.

I also feel happy tofees after joining this forum .And I wish same to u.

tofeees thumbnail
hey!!! my friends say im real sweeet so they naamed me tofeee n keep callin me that. neway, im just as crazy abt rajeev as u lot r!! my friends think im crazy joining this group but  i like it!!! well i love reading, stitching, cooking and ofcourse watching tv esp for that haf n hour!!! oh dont think im reallly old lookin at my hobbies.... its just that iv bin taught these things at an early age. wat abt u guys and y is ur name chocolate????πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
Rach thumbnail
Hi tofeees welcome to the forum😊.
Hope u will good time here just like us...

I think kashish is also crazy for sujal.
Everytime she is in trouble she searches 4 sujal and when he takes her out of trouble tab woh usey galiyan deti hai..
eccentric women....πŸ˜•.
Now i think sujal knows abt her plans n he will be alert so we dont have to worry for him..
He will teach her a good lesson this is the way to improve trp of the show...
Edited by Rach - 19 years ago