India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

WAT'S KASHISH'S FIRST STEP

tofeees Groupbie
tofeees
tofeees

Posted: 09 October 2004 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

Hi guys!!!Smile lissen , i was just wondering just HOW kashish is gonna destroy Sujal now that she's married him.Confused  she's soooo confused!!!Ermm i dont no abt u guyz but  i think this is faaar away frum reality!

oh ! just by the way, dont u guyz think that the "S" turning into "P" was just sooooo lame!!!!!?????

Cheeni Senior Member
Cheeni
Cheeni

Posted: 10 October 2004 at 2:05am | IP Logged

Welcome to the forum Tofees.

Yes u r right but thats Ekta Kapoor. There r few actors from her serials like Anurag , Om, Kashish etc who does everything wrong .The story has turned out in a bad way. It shouldn't be like this. I ekta should show a really pretty girl i mean a new entry in Sujal's life now after marriage so that Kashish will realise her mistake. Sujal should really giveher a bad time as she did to him.

Agree or not??

nyma Newbie
nyma
nyma

Posted: 10 October 2004 at 2:31am | IP Logged

hi

i think u are right cheeni, i agree with you. But at teh sam etime she should find out that sujal is not in the wrong.

Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 10 October 2004 at 2:32am | IP Logged
yeah, it's time sujal showed her some bitterness..........and yeah tofees that S turning into P and the proceeding dialogues were absolutely SICK..........DeadAngry
kaleidoscope Goldie
kaleidoscope
kaleidoscope

Posted: 10 October 2004 at 3:07am | IP Logged
i agree with u guys............the storyline is far away from reality..........i think thats all can happen in a K-land.....and the story may be turning like Kutumb where a couple love to hate each other Ouch
tofeees Groupbie
tofeees
tofeees

Posted: 10 October 2004 at 3:41am | IP Logged

hey hi again thanks for the warm welcome!!!

iv never joind a group b4 so i was really excited!!!

the point is cheeni that sujal just does NOT fall for pretty girls!!!! He has his DROOLING eyes only 4 kashish!!! God i hate her sooo much!But i do want sujal to give her a bad time!!! KHOON kay aansoo rolana hai usay!!!DeadDead

hey did u guyz read next weeks episodes, they r bad na???Confused

kaleidoscope Goldie
kaleidoscope
kaleidoscope

Posted: 10 October 2004 at 3:54am | IP Logged

hey this is soo cool .LOLi am chocolate and u r tofeees and we will make it really sweetSmile

tofeees write something about urself so that we can know u better welcome to the forum and enjoy!!

Cheeni Senior Member
Cheeni
Cheeni

Posted: 10 October 2004 at 7:04am | IP Logged

Tofees I think a new character i mean a hot and bubbly girl and nota vamp etc and not like archie stuff should come in and fall for Sujal . Somebody who will make him smile .Sujal upset from Kashish's behaviour turns to like this new lady's company and that should hurt Kashish. Something like the way Bajaj came in and we started liking him more then Anurag with Prerna. Archie should just be out as we see her a lot in KZK .

Something new should happen in this serial as the trp's r going down aur bechara Sujal kab tak sambhalega. Ofcourse we will not stop watching this serial till Sujal is there. But the story is bakwaas. Long awaited Marriage happened but that too was boring . just not good for the best jodi as it should be.

I also feel happy tofees after joining this forum .And I wish same to u.

Go to top