The Vampire Diaries

Klausena in making I think!! :-D yipee...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

JoMo

IF-Sizzlerz

JoMo

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
 Guys read this Joseph Morgan in an interview said that elena must be with KlausBig smileBig smile Ok so Klaus's love interest is already coming in pictureWink I m pasting his interview section here about KlausenaWink

Buzz: If you were Elena, would you pick Damon or Stefan to be with?
JM: That's a pretty big hypothetical. I think Klaus has got a lot going for him. He's just misunderstood, that's all. The Salvatores are old news. She should move on now from that major crush that she had on both of them and become a real woman and fulfill her potential and be with the misogynistic, puppeteering, manipulative, egotistical, and deeply misunderstood character Klaus.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rekhab25Devil_Of_Heavenbd670816-AquaMermaiden-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Klausena in making I think!! :-D yipee..." in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fly_chick

Goldie

fly_chick

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Archi- that was the interview that I read and was saying that those two might get together- well JM wants it like we do- I'm just looking forward to a Klaus-Elena kiss- My Hottie will rock!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JoMo

JoMo

IF-Sizzlerz

JoMo

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fly_chick

Archi- that was the interview that I read and was saying that those two might get together- well JM wants it like we do- I'm just looking forward to a Klaus-Elena kiss- My Hottie will rock!!!!!
 N best part is he is actually pushing producers for that and I know they will as Klaus is biggest name here in serial and they won't ruin it by killing himLOL

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Klausena = never going to happen. ROFL

It's either going to be Delena or Stelena end-game. Wink

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
hmmm interesting...I highly doubt that will happen though

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Even JM wants it lol

Though truthfully speaking I don't see it happening but I wouldn't mind a tiny fling/ flirting between Klausena... a tiny peck/ kiss wouldn't be too bad either... who knows maybe they might have romantic chemistry too?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JoMo

JoMo

IF-Sizzlerz

JoMo

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Untamed-

Klausena = never going to happen. ROFL

It's either going to be Delena or Stelena end-game. Wink
 I know the endgame but I want Klausena hot kisses and one fling sceneROFLROFL

Edited by Sidchu - 19 November 2011 at 3:59am

JoMo

IF-Sizzlerz

JoMo

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

Even JM wants it lol

Though truthfully speaking I don't see it happening but I wouldn't mind a tiny fling/ flirting between Klausena... a tiny peck/ kiss wouldn't be too bad either... who knows maybe they might have romantic chemistry too?

They will be too hotWink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.