India-Forums

UPDATE 09/03 (uk)

Chetsmyster Senior Member
Chetsmyster
Chetsmyster

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

UPDATE

The judge has given his verdict to the court (we hear it in mute). Everyone is looking shocked. Rimjhim is led away from the witness stand and into a side door of the courtroom. Avinash, Rakesh, Yashoda, Bua, Sameer and Babuji are all present and sobbing their heads off. Shweta looks on the other hand looks pleased with the verdict.

Rimjhim is led outside the court by two female guards. She is immediately hounded by dozens and dozens of press reporters. She looks around the fuss of people crowding around her and she tries to spot a family member. The family members manage to squeeze through the crowd and get to Rimjhim. Babuji and Avinash give Rimjhim a sad look and Rimjhim gives them her last look. Then she is bundled into a police van. The female guards jump in behind her and the van drives off. Shweta looks at the situation from beside her car. All the family members are left behind looking at the van thats taking Rimjhim away from them..they cry like theres no tomorrow. Avinash sees Shweta through his tears and he feels incredible anger. He marches toward her and shouts ''Shweta!''. Shweta stops and faces him. Avinash tells her that he cannot believe she went against Rimjhim with her court statement. Avinash tells her she has the same dirty blood that runs in Malini's veins and she has proved that she is indeed Malini's sister! Avinash tells her that ''i can even understand why Malini was hurting Rimjhim..because Malini loved me..but i cannot understand why you would want to hurt Rimjhim! If i ever hurt you when i was Anand Saxena then that still isnt Rimjhims fault!!''. Shweta tells him that she does have a reason for going against Rimjhim. Shweta says ''i still dearly remember those times we shared together and now im pregnant with your child!!''. Avinashs eyes pop out his head in disbelief and he says it cant be. Shweta says ''oh its true and even Rimjhim can confirm it for you. What i want is my child to have its rights. I want you to give it its rights. Even if i have to force you to give them to my child''. Shweta leaves.

Rakesh, Bua and Kaveri come to the jail cells holding Rimjhim. They try to enter through the gates but the guard stops them and says they are not allowed. Rakesh pleads if they can go in and see Rimjhim. Bua and Kaveri say they just want to see her. The guard says ''yes but she doesnt want to see you!''. The family give a couple of more quick lame attempts to plead and then make a retreat when they realise its futile. The guard stands there looking indifferent like prison guards do.

Inside the jail cells, Rimjhim is behind bars. Sameer is present on the other side and he asks her why she didnt want to see the family. She turns around alittle and we see her plain drained face. She tells them she doesnt have the courage to face them. The jail has a dungeon type atmosphere. She goes on ''i can take whatever fate throws at me with a smile on my face. But i cant take seeing tears in my families eyes. My family wont be able to see me in this condition without crying and breaking down..they wont be able to tolerate it''. Sameer looks depressed (the wardrobe department should be fired..how can they allow Sameer to wear a bright green cheery shirt at a time like this). Rimjhim tells Sameer that she will never allow her family to see her and they must get used and so much Sameer. Sameer say ''i dont understand''. Rimjhim says ''this will be our last meeting, i will hold our friendship dear to my heart and it will be a memory''. Sameer feels very sad but he accepts it and puts his hand on the bars. Rimjhim puts her hands on his and Sameer soon departs.

Babuji walks into the prayer room looking completely broken. He sits down on the mat in front of Gopalji. He looks at the statue of Gopalji with depression written all over his face. The family come in, Rakesh, Bua, Yashoda, Maharaj and Khan. Rakesh and Bua kneel down next to him and ask him if hes ok. Babuji says hes completely drained of life and feels dead. He says hes just a lifeless form walking around and his life, his dreams and aspirations means nothing anymore. Rakesh has tears rolling down his face. Bua is emotional as always. Everyones very upset. Babuji asks them to leave him alone in the prayer room. They leave looking somewhat reluctant to do so.

Rimjhim is walking into a misty, dark dungeon room. Shes wearing a white sari and has absolutely no makeup on. Her eyes are blank of emotion. She is led toward a noose. There is a policeman, a brahman and a doctor on standby. She is slowly led upto the noose. Her hands are tied. A black cover is draped on her head. Her head is stuck into the noose. A fat, topless man is standing with his hand on the lever. Once everyything is set..he pulls the lever and- ...Babuji screams in the prayer room. Then we as viewers realise that Babuji had dosed off and dreamt a nightmare that Rimjhim was being hung..shes not really. The family come tumbling back into the prayer room. Babuji says ''there was a hangmans noose! and a dungeon and i could hear Rimjhims shrieks..they tore into my ears''. Bua, Rakesh, Yashoda, Maharaj and Khan are all sobbing really hard hearing Babuji describe his dream. Babuji says ''Rimjhim was in a dungeon and there was darkness all around, then she was hung and i felt as if her pain was my pain and i was being hung..the darkness was enveloping me. I cant take it..im going crazy. I cant stay here. I cant stay in this house! This house is only bricks and cement..its not a home anymore! It reminds me of Rimjhim too much! I hear her laughter in the hallways and then hear her screams in my dreams. I look outside at the garden that i reared with my own hands and i see the flowers looking at me with suspicion..asking me why i left my most beautiful flower withering in the garden!''. Babuji cant control his tears. Rakesh is sobbing beside him and agrees that they cant stay in this house as it reminds them all of Rimjhim far too much. Everyone cries alot. (very sad stuff).

The screen fades to white and to white skies. Then to a bunch of youngsters on motorbikes. Theres guys and their girls. Then we see someone approaching fast on a red motorbike. The bike pulls up between the other bikers and everyone shouts ''Megha! Megha! Megha!''. The biker takes off her helmet and we see Megha (played by Narayani Shastri with a totally weird hairdo). Megha smiles and looks around at her peers..shes having fun.

PREVIEW

Megha crusing around on her motorbike.

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
thanksssWink
cutychet Senior Member
cutychet
cutychet

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
thank you. this episode looks very sad..
tazu Groupbie
tazu
tazu

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 6:38am | IP Logged
thanks
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top