Dekha Ek Khwaab- Help Desk - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by reeha...k

Which episode contains Uday and Moniya's First encounter?
I've seen the nightclub one, but apparently they had had a run in prior to that. Which date did that episode air?

Thanks!
25th november.😊
Originally posted by Acme_me

Is it me or everyone else out there who wants Uday and Monyata to be together..? ðŸ¤£ ðŸ˜†
..i think everyone else out here wants UDAY AND MANYATA tp be together... I would love to see them together...
Originally posted by sweet.tashi

..i think everyone else out here wants UDAY AND MANYATA tp be together... I would love to see them together...

me three😊
Originally posted by grazedknees

How do you post links around here? When I try to I get an error - "invalid word(s)". Any solutions?

Thanks

there is one icon at the top of the post reply box

why not all written update for November
Why is there no official photos of the show
I dont get it i am confused people are saying the main lead is Akshay and some people say uday so which one is it?
Originally posted by zigzagway_sadi

me three😊
Me Four
Originally posted by Rufa

I dont get it i am confused people are saying the main lead is Akshay and some people say uday so which one is it?
Its Uday😊
Originally posted by Tasha4ever

Its Uday😊

Ya, it's for sure Uday - n indirectly we chose him as the lead of the show😆
Guys, I think may be Initially, Akash was to be the lead but seeing the TRP's and sooo many comments of people asking for Uday as main lead - they would obviously not go for Akash as the lead!
Because Akash was shown in a suspicious way during his first look . . . . but for Uday, he was shown randomly from behind the car!

Edited by be-happy-always - 11 years ago