Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 66

Hot.Pink.Heels

IF-Rockerz

Hot.Pink.Heels

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
um i was wondering abt uday's role...
is he the male lead opposite muniya?
and i thought he likes/loves princess mannitha so why is he so mean to her when he finds out who she is??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dekha Ek Khwaab- Help Desk (Page 6)" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriaReyansh

um i was wondering abt uday's role...
is he the male lead opposite muniya?
and i thought he likes/loves princess mannitha so why is he so mean to her when he finds out who she is??
yes Uday is da male lead but according to media article akash is da leadDead 
so no one lyks akash wiv muniya ware eveyone loves Uday and muniya's jodi and CVz will hve to change their mind ASAP on public demandSmileLOL
Ermm we cnt say if dis is love or what but yeah he's not rude wiv her he's jus trying to control her wiv he's arrogant style bcz he knows wah kind of girl she isLOL

LadyDabangg

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

Avnish17

IF-Sizzlerz

Avnish17

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
t

Edited by muskaan1gill - 29 October 2012 at 1:21pm

Salomi

Salomi

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
m new in forum .. can any1 help me how to upload pics ova here.. i hav loadsbt nt being able to... :(

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskaan1gill

Hi I am new in India forums. I made a post but I don't know how to delete it. I was trying to add a picture but it wasn't showing after I pressed update post. 

On right hand side of your post there is report button you can use that and request for deletion of your thread. Did you post URL link of the image?

Originally posted by Salomi

m new in forum .. can any1 help me how to upload pics ova here.. i hav loadsbt nt being able to... :(

Go to any image uploading site (imageshack.us) select the pictures you want to upload on that site and post URL link of picture you want to share in gallery.

LadyDabangg

IF-Sizzlerz

LadyDabangg

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
can anyone help me plzz... what is the DEK Promotional Siggy Contest ?

Edited by Divya.n.t - 11 December 2011 at 2:36am

Miss.Colorfull

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Divya.n.t

can anyone help me plzz... what is the DEK<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Promotional Siggy Contest ?</font>

It's a contest in which all the siggy maker make a siggy with pics of the cast or just the couple depends on them n submit to the person who posted the contest   or some other person mode choose then we will have voting to choose the best one. Hope that helps Smile siggies is using PhotoShop to make the pics look pretty n use them in ur siggy box or as icons.

Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 11 December 2011 at 4:07am

LadyDabangg

Post Reply New Post

Go to top