Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hot.Pink.Heels thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
um i was wondering abt uday's role...
is he the male lead opposite muniya?
and i thought he likes/loves princess mannitha so why is he so mean to her when he finds out who she is??
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: KriaReyansh

um i was wondering abt uday's role...

is he the male lead opposite muniya?
and i thought he likes/loves princess mannitha so why is he so mean to her when he finds out who she is??

yes Uday is da male lead but according to media article akash is da lead🤢 
so no one lyks akash wiv muniya ware eveyone loves Uday and muniya's jodi and CVz will hve to change their mind ASAP on public demand😊😆
Ermm we cnt say if dis is love or what but yeah he's not rude wiv her he's jus trying to control her wiv he's arrogant style bcz he knows wah kind of girl she is😆
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Avnish17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
tEdited by muskaan1gill - 11 years ago
Salomi thumbnail
m new in forum .. can any1 help me how to upload pics ova here.. i hav loadsbt nt being able to... :(
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: muskaan1gill

Hi I am new in India forums. I made a post but I don't know how to delete it. I was trying to add a picture but it wasn't showing after I pressed update post. 

On right hand side of your post there is report button you can use that and request for deletion of your thread. Did you post URL link of the image?

Originally posted by: Salomi

m new in forum .. can any1 help me how to upload pics ova here.. i hav loadsbt nt being able to... :(

Go to any image uploading site (imageshack.us) select the pictures you want to upload on that site and post URL link of picture you want to share in gallery.

DianaPrince thumbnail
can anyone help me plzz... what is the DEK Promotional Siggy Contest ?
Edited by Divya.n.t - 12 years ago
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Divya.n.t

can anyone help me plzz... what is the DEK<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Promotional Siggy Contest ?</font>

It's a contest in which all the siggy maker make a siggy with pics of the cast or just the couple depends on them n submit to the person who posted the contest   or some other person mode choose then we will have voting to choose the best one. Hope that helps 😊 siggies is using PhotoShop to make the pics look pretty n use them in ur siggy box or as icons.Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 12 years ago
grazedknees thumbnail
How do you post links around here? When I try to I get an error - "invalid word(s)". Any solutions?

Thanks
Edited by grazedknees - 12 years ago
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Which episode contains Uday and Moniya's First encounter?
I've seen the nightclub one, but apparently they had had a run in prior to that. Which date did that episode air?

Thanks!