Parvarrish - Help Desk #1 (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 17

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hanna_montana

hi! dere is no video update for dec 10th dec 11th  dec 12th n dec 13th 2012 .pls update the videos .i missed all the episodes.

Its strictly asked NOT to post any video's related to sony.

U will have to do with the Written Updates Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Parvarrish - Help Desk #1 (Page 12)" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Can anyone tell me the use of... ScrapBook, SlamBook and Testimonials...???ErmmTongue

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AhsaanBaig94

Can anyone tell me the use of... ScrapBook, SlamBook and Testimonials...???ErmmTongue

Ahsaan LOL

ScrapBook - U can chat. Yeah, chat, or post what u want but basically its chatting only Tongue

SlamBook - Post any Questions to the person u want to and they'll answer back when they receive it. LOL

Testimonials - Some congratulatory stuff. U can post pics for Happy new year, Diwali. Basically wish the person Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AB_DaKriticizer

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Got it...Wink
Thanks Ridzzi...Smile

BubblyR

arnavkhushiluv

arnavkhushiluv

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
any idea what is the real name f yudi

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
I thnk His name is Param Singh according to da articles..

Ayaz Ahmed Out; Param Singh in Parvarrish

Tejashree Bhopatkar, TNN | Oct 3, 2012, 01.00PM IST
Ayaz Ahmed Out; Param Singh in Parvarrish
TOI.com exclusively reported about Sony TV's Parvarrish...Kuch Khatti Kuch Meethiintroducing a new Punjabi family, which will comprise of actors like Ayaz AhmedAshish KaulDelnaaz Irani to essay prominent roles.

But the latest development is that before the makers (DJ A creative Unit) would start the shoot, some changes with the cast took place. According to the changes, the character of Udi which was earlier bagged by Ayaz will now be played by Param Singh.

Param Singh is a new actor who has done few commercials before. If sources are to be believed than Ayaz's unprofessional behavior is the reason for this change.

When contacted, Param Singh states, "I have started shooting for the show and the plot will go on the floors by next week."

While Ayaz too confirmed, "I was about to do the show but right now I am not doing Parvarish."

Well, these changes keeps on happening in our TV world.

dikshasingh

arnavkhushiluv

arnavkhushiluv

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
thanks

karishmah

Groupbie

karishmah

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone,

they showed in today's episode jan 8th that pinky is running around taking care of house stuff.. i thought they got a bay? sorry forgot her name!! who used to take care of everything.. did they show her exit? thanks for clarifying!

BubblyR

Post Reply New Post

Go to top