Hitler didi's refreshing--indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hitler Didi's refreshing

The name Hitler Didi is as striking as the character of Indira Sharma played by Rati Pandey. Zee Tv's new heroine has a no nonsense attitude and a low tolerance for men. Refreshing and engaging the show has made an impact - for now.

The story of the show is about lone Indira Sharma running her house and making ends meet living in Chandni Chowk. Everyone at home is scared of her anger and don't want to irk her in anyway. She hates men and tolerates her good for nothing brother. To supplement her income, she gets a tenant for her barasati and this leads to a happy go lucky Rishi entering her life and not giving two hoots about her strict personality or her hang ups about men.

Rati does a good job of coming across as a stern woman who knows how to get her way in this harsh world. Good part is that she isn't crying at every small or big problem. The nok jhok between Rishi and her is endearing too. Sumit Vats does a good job playing Rish and seems confident about his work. Chandni Chowk has been used as a character which is wonderful sight for sore eyes as opposed to huge sets.

As for other characters in the show- Sandeep Baswana as the tapori brother is effective, Smita Singh as the sly bhabhi works but the scene stealer is the little kid.

Rating:***
Verdict: Watch for Indira's struggles and Rati's histrionics.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushirati thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx 4 sharing⭐️
Rati is awsome in very different role    πŸ˜› ya  Rishi is doing good job

i love both nok jhok chemistry 😊

Edited by oshifa - 12 years ago
Its-My-Life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing

Let me rephrase this para  πŸ˜ƒ

Rati does a an excellent job of coming across as a stern woman who knows how to get her way in this harsh world. Good part is that she isn't crying at every small or big problem. The nok jhok between Rishi and her is endearing too. Sumit Vats is playing Rish and seems confident about his work but not able to connect to maximum audience due to his lacking when it comes to expression but he is improving n saying less shayaris nowπŸ˜†. Chandni Chowk has been used as a character which is wonderful sight for sore eyes as opposed to huge setsπŸ˜ƒ.

As for other characters in the show- Sandeep Baswana as the tapori brother is effective n interesting πŸ˜ƒ, Smita Singh as the sly bhabhi works , yes it does but the scene stealer is the little kid ishan πŸ˜ƒ , indira-ishan rock , best jodi in HD .

Edited by Its-My-Life - 12 years ago
Ridhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
do they give reviews for every show?πŸ€”
Its-My-Life thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ridhi.

do they give reviews for every show?πŸ€”

πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”...

I think its about RP .. so they will ., they might be visiting IF but did not collect correct information..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Its-My-Life - 12 years ago
Eydis thumbnail
thanks 4 sharing HD rock
Ridhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hmm i m just keen to read reviews abt other showsπŸ˜†
Its-My-Life thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ridhi.

hmm i m just keen to read reviews abt other showsπŸ˜†

Me too .. but we wont get .. so better not expect πŸ˜†
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for sharing.yes everyone can be good but the little kid is special. 
itsnabzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing Armu..
Indeed Rati is doing an amazing job in portraying Indira..