Posted: 12 years ago
it's so cute.
add me in ur pm list..
please..
maan and geet are sooo cute
add me in ur pm list
that was really sweet... plz do pm me the further updates and do continue soon...
Thank you everyone for your support...
here comes next part..
i kno m late but sorry for being late
hope you love it
n plzzz
do hit the like buttone if you like
and comments must...
once again thank you everyone...
so frnz sorry for being late...
but here we go...
Part 3..

Earth was blessed by sun after many days. It was continuously pouring for 2-3 days. But today it was different. It was like mother earth has just stepped out the shower, water was dripping from trees, birds were bathing in the small ponds formed on ground, atmosphere was filled with bird's sweet songs and frog's besur darav darav'. Sun was gleaming on new grass. People were freely traveling without raincoats and umbrellas. Even in St. Francis School, all the pre primary kids were allowed to play on playground after days. Everyone's face was glowing in glee. It was a moment to capture, offcourse  for 2-3 days they were restricted from steping out the house, itni to khushi banti hai''

Two kids were swinging the swing, while some waiting for their turn. Some were sliding down the slide and then again running back for their turn. While a kid was alone sitting in middle bar of see-saw and moving it up and down with hand. Some were sitting and some were standing on merry-go-round and were going round and round. Some were collecting leaves from ground and only they knew why??

There in the corner of ground was a boy walking frustrated sipping water from the water bottle hanged in his neck, while a girl was talking something and following him. Yup!! They were non other then our maan and geet. From morning geet was narrating to Maan what all she did those 3 days at home. Maan was some what bored to listen her story for 3rd time, but he wasn't the one to stop someone, so quietly listened to her nonsense. But suddenly she stopped her narration and Maan was at peace. But then it was the silence before storm.

Maan'. A soft voice called him. He turned just to find geet drenched in mud, hands up showing her state to him and on a verge on crying.

tum thik se nahi chal sakti kya??? Sara dress kharab kardiya na'

That's it, geet's eyes flooded with tears. Having no option Maan gave his water bottle to her and started kicking and hitting the mud puddle like anything.

Sorry bol' bol sorry'

He scolded the puddle. Then after being satisfied with his efforts he innocently looked at geet

dekho sorry bolla'

geet smiled at him and then both started laughing at their condition.

Later, avantika was called in principal's office as Maan wasn't ready to give explanation about his condition. When asked by Avantika, in very low voice he said

ussne geet ko giraya to maine usse mara'

avantika was shocked.  Kisse mara maan??

uss mud puddle ko..

Principal didn't know what to do next. While avantika suppressed her smile'.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Geet meri bacchi. Aaisa nahi karte. Mera shona baccha na tu??? Aaja mere pass' geet was playing " catch me if you can!!!" game with rano. not exactly, actually it was geet's regular dental check up, which she hate the most and carry on the top, today she watched mogli and wanted to roam like him just on chaddi. So Rano trying to convince her to wear the frock was running behind her.

Nahi mumma' mujhe kuch nahi pehenna, main mogli hu' mogli sirf chaddi pehenta a. aur mujhe doctork pass nahi jana..

Geet!!!

It was of no use, geet was in no mood to wear the frock.

Geet frock pehen lo beta. Agar kisine dekha to tumhe sab shame shame karenge.

Geet froze on the spot and with silent steps came to rano,  while Rano made her wear the frock.

Kitni pyari lag rahi hai meri princess..

mumma aab muze koi shame shame nahi karega na???

bilkul nahi'. Chalo aab doctor aunty k pass jaye???

NAHI!!!!!

She again started running'

Geet agar tu doctor ke pass nahi gayi to tumhare sare data chuha leke jayega'

kon?? Jerry ??? to main tom se kahungi wapas lake dene.

aur Maan bhi tum par hasenga.

Geet gave Rano a side look and quickly ran towards Maan's house. Rano too came behind her.

Geet straight away made her way to Maan's room

Maan???

hmm'' he was busy coloring a butterfly.

Maan agar main doctor k pass nahi gayito tu mujh pe hasenga??

nahi..

mumma mumma'..

Geet went out running and after sometime brought Rano in Maan's room.

mumma dekho agar main doc ke pass nahi jaungi to Maan mujh pe nahi hasega'

Maan tu hasega na???

Geet looked at him with pleading eyes while he looked at both totally confused'

kaki aap kahi jaa raheho?? Main bhi aau??

thik hai, tu chal mere sath. Hum ice cream bhi kayenge. Aur geet tum aapne avantika kaki ke sath rukna.

nahi main bhi aaungi..

Q??

nahi to mere sare daat jerry le jayega'

aacha?? To hum tom se kaheng na tere daat wapas lake dene..

nahi.. tom to jerry ko kabhi nahi pakadta to wo mere daat kaise leke aayega??? Main bhi aaungi'

Rano lightly hit geet on her head'

pagli geet'.

pagli geet nahi' Mogli geet'

Rano then went back to avantika to ask for permission to take Maan with geet but avantika too joined her for Maan's dental check up.

Good evening mam. How can I help you???

Kindly asked the receptionist to rano.

we have an appointment for 5:45

may I know under whose name???

Geet Hanada. Receptionist checked the register.

Yes mam. Kindly wait in waiting room. I'll inform mam.

Everyone headed towards the waiting room. It was a small but well arranged room. rano and avantika continued discussed about some new serial. While Maan and geet observed the different dental charts on the wall.

mam you may head in.

Good evening Mrs. Handa and oh!!! So princess has come for dental check up'

Geet's smile vanished and she looked at Dr. Utkarsha with a stern look. Geet didn't like her as she always advised to eat fewer chocolates, less pastries and even brush twice a day. geet pleadingly looked up at rano who signaled to wish back. But instead geet ran towards avantika and hid behind her.

good evening Mrs. Khurana nice to see you too.

Same here. Actually I don't have any appointment, but would like Maan to have a dental check up too.

Of course, why not'

Geet looked at avantika in disbelief, here she was hiding behind her to get rid of the check up and her kaki is looking forward to send even Maan for dental check up. But soon she realized Maan too will join her for the check up.

After check up Dr. Utkarsha talked to avantika and rano about everything being fine and fixed their next appointment. Later she turned to Maan and geet who were fighting for paperweight.

Hey prince and princess come here I'll give you chocolates if you listen to me.

Both left the paper weight on the table and ran to her.

aacha to roj daat...

Before she can complete her sentence geet began

do baar brush karne cahiye. Chocolate, pastries kum khani chahiye, sweet khan eke baad gulna karma cahiye.

She said in 1 breath and then took a deep breath.

Everyone laughed at her while Maan looked a bit confused.

itna sab nahi kiya to kya hoga???

to??? To aapke daat kharab ho jayege, fir wo nikalne padenge aur daat nikalne par bahot dard hota hai.

sacchi??? Daat nikalne par bahot dard hota a???

haan.

agar main bina dard hue daat nikal ke dikahu to???

nikalo

hehehehehehehehehe😃😃😃

Maan and geet Hi5ed and had a great laugh. While Dr. utkarsha gave each a eclair for their cuteness.

it's truely said by Herry ward Beecher

"children are the hands by which we take hold of heaven"⭐️

hey frnzz...

really hope you ppl like it..

sorry for being late...😳

n every1 do hit likes and comment..

it makes me feel top of the world..⭐️
n plzz ignore d silly mistakes😳
for PM's do send buddy request

Edited by DASTAK.. - 12 years ago
i am loving these kids...they are so sweet... do continue soon Edited by sakshi.ekansh - 12 years ago
amazing update😃...loved it😛...
😳 maan and geet are very sweet😳.
thanks for pm...
awesome update dear😊...
really superb...
 i am speechless to their cuteness...😆😆😆
update next part soon..
thank u
😊