Shikhar - My feedback/review

meghavi thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hey guys,

Im not sure if this is a review ..or w/e ..but lolz..lets just call it a feedback.

Ok, so Ajay (GG) and Shahid (Jai-dev's) acting is believable…its not too much, and they aren't really bad.  Shahid seems to be really improving his acting!    Amrita (Madhavi) and Bips' (Natasha) just did their part and they were all right.  I felt that Bips' acting was better than Amrita's.  Bips looked really pretty in the song Fitna Dil and there were some cute Madhavi-Jaidev scenes.  

Ajay (GG) wants to make a city, like no other.  Well after reading that, you guys probably figured that GG is a rich man …cuz obviously u need money to make a city.  GG has set his eyes on this land, but its already occupied.  So this movie is basically about GG going out of his way to try and built his city in the land which he fell in love with, but GG's plans and promises are not always good.

Jaidev has worked with GG once, and found out that he tried to cheat him, so Jaidev goes against the plans of GG trying to make a city where people already live.  He supports the town-folks.

Natasha is GG's girlfriend and she wants to get married but, GG doesn't seem like the man who is willing to make commitments.

This movie is kinda interesting in the starting ..the middle is a lil boring ..lolz..but then the ending is ok.  It's very easy to identify the problem.  It's a happy ending, and it wraps up the movie in a nice way..but lolz..there were some lil bloopers I observed.

Out of 10, I give it a 7-7.5…I think the movie is just lacking a lil bit of meat in the main storyline...but overall its 'more than OK, but not that good.'  If you get the time, watch it ...would love to hear wht u guys think of the movie.

Oh, and there's a LIL treat for John lover's in this movie    ...but the really sad thing is that his scene is barely 2 mins long!   Edited by meghavi - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuljit thumbnail
hey meghavi
great job.
but i think Ajay devgan is in Shikhar not Akashy. 😆
meghavi thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuljit

but i think Ajay devgan is in Shikhar not Akashy. 😆

yup ..lolz....I meant to say Ajay ..I unno y I typed Akshay😳

kuljit thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghavi

yup ..lolz....I meant to say Ajay ..I unno y I typed Akshay😳

😆
pj04 thumbnail
hmmm....nice review meghavi. i liked the movie too.
amritafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think amrita was better than bips.i will give 9/10