Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Update for TD - 9th March, 2005 (Page 2)

niyati_patel Senior Member
niyati_patel
niyati_patel

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

thx disha...thx a lots....it so funny when u said....and LOLhere goes dk's paratha and juiceLOL.....hah hahaahah

that was so good....ya i think vedant is pretending to be on gargy's side...i hope so..cuzz i like him too he is cute...not as much dk is ....Embarrassed

bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 2:48pm | IP Logged

thanks for the great and early update disha....

u know u should take up professional writing...u r good at it...all the best..( maybe they should include u in the  team of creative writers of tumharidisha....)

only then u wont be writing updates for us....

we love ur and lata's updates...looking forward to more...

u both provide us the very much needed fun and excitement in the drab life in US:)

bluefish

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 3:49pm | IP Logged

woowww great epiisoodee Big smile

Thannks for the update disha Big smile I don't think vedant has joined hands with gargi either hopefulllyy Confused hes just trying to trick her he most probabbly on dishas side

wooww disha has started to make breakfast for our dk finallyyy she actsss likkeee his wife loll not long before she starts falling deeply in love with the guy Tongue lolll

thanks for the update

rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
thanks for the wonderful update.
lilly Senior Member
lilly
lilly

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 7:18pm | IP Logged

Welcome back Dee again a rocking episode,  I am just left speechless when I am reading your updates

Well I am glad that Sumitra ma survived, I wasn't surprised in fact if she would have been dead it would really have been too high mortality rate for the serial and too much adverse circumstances ( no natural death so far) 1st Rano's Little Bhai ( motor vehicle accident), then Vigendra Bhosle ( motor vehicle accident), Dev Baba ( gun shot injury), Fazo (likely murdered, blunt trauma  to neck), It really would have been very difficult to have Sumitra Ma be a victim of poisoning, well for some reason the poison was likely very  mild, the doctor was pretty causal with the way you described, did not need any kind of hospitalization, or gastric lavage and was given a tranquillizer.

Well DK the shrewd businessman who always in the past had suspected Gargi to be the culprit in all matters, for some reason does not want to believe she is behind Sumitra ma, though it is so obvious, I guess the writer's have to do this for more twist and drama.

Lot's to come, the Kanka household now seems to be full with two mom's , two brother's and bahu, I am sure we will soon see the entry of Parineeta  (could be Di's long  lost sister as many of you have been guessing and what about Di's birth mom never heard anything regarding her)

Thank you again for this excellent update. For the zillion time please do not give up writing, you really are god gifted with the flow of words.

krazee_gurl Goldie
krazee_gurl
krazee_gurl

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 8:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Lata

Vedanth comes to meet Aai and tells her sach baat bataaoo khalejae ki baat ( can I tell the truth , the truth from my heart ( instead he tells truth from my liver) ha ha…..Aai is amused and tells Khalejae ya Dil ki baat…….He tells aww that's what, I am really jealous of Dish and Rano, you know why since they have a Mom like you. I wish I too had a Mom like you . Aai tells him not to try to flatter him. Vedanth tells no seriously my Mother is always upto plotting and planning things and is only after Money all the time and you are so good. Aai tells him that comeon I am not all that good as you make me out to be. She then gets emotional and tells that I too had a son and if he was alive he would have been of your age. Vedanth looks at her and asks her if blood relations are everything. She remembers Disha and thinks to herself that Disha had proved it otherwise. Aai tells him offcourse not . He tells her that now on He is her Son and not to worry about Dish and rest assured. Aai kisses his forehead gently and tells that I care for all my 3 children , that is Disha, Rano and now You.

Gargi comes to meet Vedanth and gives him a box of sweets. Eh son have it. One of my wish has finally come true and I can see I am soon reaching my goal. She shows him the file of documents. He asks her what is this. She tells him that from now on DK's all property , business is mine. Vedanth is surprised and tells her what about Brother and Dish, are they still staying there or have you thrown them out of the house too. Gargi tells angrily that I will not spare them. The lame fellow has got too much pride in him and that girl Disha who just came home yesterday is challenging me that she will see to it that she will keep Sumitra at home and kick me out. But son you have to leave this work and come and join me in my mission. Vedanth tells her that he will have to give one month notice before leaving. Gargi tells him you are a kid and will always remain one. Vedanth raises his hands and tells Mom I know you are a SuperWoman. I know Mom but I too have got some responsibilities. Gargi tells him that its  not only my duty to take revenge from DK, you have also got a score to settle. Vedanth asks his mom what she meant by that. Gargi tells him have you forgotten, what is the name Son Pari, no Jal Pari, oh ya Porineeta. Don't you forget the main reason for taking revenge on DK is Pori neeta DK  was the reason cause of whom you split with your Pori.Vedanth just stares at her. She takes back the papers from him and tells him keep the sweets and have it whenever you feel ok, saying she walks off. Vedanth tells to himself no Mom you are doing all this for yourself and not for me , I know that.

thes  are examples as to why Vedanth can't really betray Dish, i agree with ya'll  just a plan to help Disha out. i think we'll find out soon, mayb even 2morrow, 

I can't wait!Confused

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 9:43pm | IP Logged

Oh wow Dishu, Fabulous Update as ever.Clap I really admire you for the amount of passion you put in your writing and the patience you have.  TD forums really feels incomplete without your mind blowing updates. Great Work Disha and we all love you.

And yes we all envy you too and you know the reason whyWinkEmbarrassed. Please give our Love Embarrassed and regards to our Hottie and please if possible mention our names too Big smile.

Happy Weekend all of you'll. Take care.

Love Lata

PriyaS Goldie
PriyaS
PriyaS

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

Thanks Disha for the fab update.

Phew, what a relief that Sumitra survived!

I also hope that Vedant is just pretending to be Gargi's ally and will eventually double-cross her.

Go to top