Pratigya

   

Wait! Lets reserve judgement till afta tonight epi (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

idreeskhan123

IF-Dazzler

idreeskhan123

Joined: 17 March 2011

Posts: 4392

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
i dont expect any kriya scenes in tonight episode...but i'm expecting from monday's episode..
aj to baba pratigya sa meneka aur uski maa k barai ma shayed discuss karaiga kio k baba na usai bahut paiso k saat daika ha...aur pratigya ka bhi mood kharab hoga kio k amma na samar ko pratigya saat nahi janai diya...so i'm not expecting kriya's romance from todays episode..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DareDevil_VickY

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wait! Lets reserve judgement till afta tonight epi (Page 2)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Veena.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Veena.S

Joined: 27 August 2010

Posts: 13936

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mo710

Originally posted by Veena.S

Ok lets W&W, wat else can we do except tis n making posts to get rid of frustation... U made me laugh really... U will make large post... lol...

U know i can make a big post so you know I am not kidding about it! So lets wait till tonights epi and see if us fans have to voice our opinions more than we are or are getting KriYa scenes even more?
LOLLOL... @ bold...  yaar plzz stop it now... LOLLOL...
am unable to control reallyy... sorry but u r making me to laugh...
then now am looking forward to ur biggest post... not for kriya scene really ... poor CVs...LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DareDevil_VickYSnigdha_Khanam

Mo710

IF-Dazzler

Mo710

Joined: 14 April 2010

Posts: 3732

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

although I don't like the new track but when it's 10.30pm i can't control myslef to watch mkapLOLmere haat automatically remote par chale jate hainEmbarrassedI m 110% sure that today we will not see a kriya scene so get ready with ur big post.I m ready for read itTongue

Im expecting one where Baba discusses with her that he saw Menaka at the hotel with that money and raises his suspicions. Thats got to be in their as it seems logical to me! Hope CV's have some logic as well!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DareDevil_VickYSnigdha_KhanamVeena.S

Mo710

IF-Dazzler

Mo710

Joined: 14 April 2010

Posts: 3732

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by idreeskhan123

i dont expect any kriya scenes in tonight episode...but i'm expecting from monday's episode..
aj to baba pratigya sa meneka aur uski maa k barai ma shayed discuss karaiga kio k baba na usai bahut paiso k saat daika ha...aur pratigya ka bhi mood kharab hoga kio k amma na samar ko pratigya saat nahi janai diya...so i'm not expecting kriya's romance from todays episode..

As i sed before Im expecting one where Baba discusses with her that he saw Menaka at the hotel with that money and raises his suspicions. Thats got to be in their as it seems logical to me! Hope CV's have some logic as well!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

idreeskhan123DareDevil_VickY

Snigdha_Khanam

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigdha_Khanam

Joined: 10 February 2011

Posts: 17923

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mo710

Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

although I don't like the new track but when it's 10.30pm i can't control myslef to watch mkapLOLmere haat automatically remote par chale jate hainEmbarrassedI m 110% sure that today we will not see a kriya scene so get ready with ur big post.I m ready for read itTongue

Im expecting one where Baba discusses with her that he saw Menaka at the hotel with that money and raises his suspicions. Thats got to be in their as it seems logical to me! Hope CV's have some logic as well!
i iwsh ur words come trueSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DareDevil_VickYVeena.S

Mo710

IF-Dazzler

Mo710

Joined: 14 April 2010

Posts: 3732

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veena.S

Originally posted by Mo710

Originally posted by Veena.S

Ok lets W&W, wat else can we do except tis n making posts to get rid of frustation... U made me laugh really... U will make large post... lol...

U know i can make a big post so you know I am not kidding about it! So lets wait till tonights epi and see if us fans have to voice our opinions more than we are or are getting KriYa scenes even more?
LOLLOL... @ bold...  yaar plzz stop it now... LOLLOL...
am unable to control reallyy... sorry but u r making me to laugh...
then now am looking forward to ur biggest post... not for kriya scene really ... poor CVs...LOLLOL

But i feel the CV's need to take heed on the advice of their viewers to make the show better! So me making a big post is to really help them more than anything! KriYa all the way!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702DareDevil_VickYVeena.S

Mo710

IF-Dazzler

Mo710

Joined: 14 April 2010

Posts: 3732

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

Originally posted by Mo710

Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

although I don't like the new track but when it's 10.30pm i can't control myslef to watch mkapLOLmere haat automatically remote par chale jate hainEmbarrassedI m 110% sure that today we will not see a kriya scene so get ready with ur big post.I m ready for read itTongue

Im expecting one where Baba discusses with her that he saw Menaka at the hotel with that money and raises his suspicions. Thats got to be in their as it seems logical to me! Hope CV's have some logic as well!
i iwsh ur words come trueSmile

Well hope these CV's have some logic to the plot! LOL Seems like all the fans are the ones with the logic here!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DareDevil_VickYSnigdha_Khanam

Veena.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Veena.S

Joined: 27 August 2010

Posts: 13936

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mo710

Originally posted by Veena.S

Originally posted by Mo710

Originally posted by Veena.S

Ok lets W&W, wat else can we do except tis n making posts to get rid of frustation... U made me laugh really... U will make large post... lol...

U know i can make a big post so you know I am not kidding about it! So lets wait till tonights epi and see if us fans have to voice our opinions more than we are or are getting KriYa scenes even more?
LOLLOL... @ bold...  yaar plzz stop it now... LOLLOL...
am unable to control reallyy... sorry but u r making me to laugh...
then now am looking forward to ur biggest post... not for kriya scene really ... poor CVs...LOLLOL

But i feel the CV's need to take heed on the advice of their viewers to make the show better! So me making a big post is to really help them more than anything! KriYa all the way!
LOLLOL... Ok then all the best...Thumbs Up... n we r alwayz with u... ...Big smile...
i'll definitly read n comment...Big smile...
so 2day is nightout for me...ConfusedOuchLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DareDevil_VickYSnigdha_Khanam

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
POLL-best female actor in pratigya till now

2 3

she_ratchet 16 1235 05 August 2010 at 3:40pm
By she_ratchet
POLL-best male lead in pratigya till now

2 3 4

she_ratchet 24 1355 04 August 2010 at 11:19am
By she_ratchet
Judgement day-Cake walk day !!

2 3 4 5 6 7

tanthya 49 1773 30 July 2010 at 9:22am
By tanthya
Link for Arhaan in tonight's ZND

2 3 4 5 6 7

_dkmystery_ 52 1928 11 July 2010 at 2:40am
By _dkmystery_
Judgement Day....... SonyaBlade 5 346 07 May 2010 at 1:54pm
By shruthiR

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.