Pratigya
Pratigya

India-Forums

Wait! Lets reserve judgement till afta tonight epi (Page 2)

idreeskhan123 IF-Dazzler
idreeskhan123
idreeskhan123

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
i dont expect any kriya scenes in tonight episode...but i'm expecting from monday's episode..
aj to baba pratigya sa meneka aur uski maa k barai ma shayed discuss karaiga kio k baba na usai bahut paiso k saat daika ha...aur pratigya ka bhi mood kharab hoga kio k amma na samar ko pratigya saat nahi janai diya...so i'm not expecting kriya's romance from todays episode..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DareDevil_VickY

Veena.S IF-Sizzlerz
Veena.S
Veena.S

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mo710

Originally posted by Veena.S

Ok lets W&W, wat else can we do except tis n making posts to get rid of frustation... U made me laugh really... U will make large post... lol...

U know i can make a big post so you know I am not kidding about it! So lets wait till tonights epi and see if us fans have to voice our opinions more than we are or are getting KriYa scenes even more?
LOLLOL... @ bold...  yaar plzz stop it now... LOLLOL...
am unable to control reallyy... sorry but u r making me to laugh...
then now am looking forward to ur biggest post... not for kriya scene really ... poor CVs...LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DareDevil_VickYSnigdha_Khanam

Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

although I don't like the new track but when it's 10.30pm i can't control myslef to watch mkapLOLmere haat automatically remote par chale jate hainEmbarrassedI m 110% sure that today we will not see a kriya scene so get ready with ur big post.I m ready for read itTongue

Im expecting one where Baba discusses with her that he saw Menaka at the hotel with that money and raises his suspicions. Thats got to be in their as it seems logical to me! Hope CV's have some logic as well!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DareDevil_VickYSnigdha_KhanamVeena.S

Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by idreeskhan123

i dont expect any kriya scenes in tonight episode...but i'm expecting from monday's episode..
aj to baba pratigya sa meneka aur uski maa k barai ma shayed discuss karaiga kio k baba na usai bahut paiso k saat daika ha...aur pratigya ka bhi mood kharab hoga kio k amma na samar ko pratigya saat nahi janai diya...so i'm not expecting kriya's romance from todays episode..

As i sed before Im expecting one where Baba discusses with her that he saw Menaka at the hotel with that money and raises his suspicions. Thats got to be in their as it seems logical to me! Hope CV's have some logic as well!LOL

idreeskhan123DareDevil_VickY

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged

although I don't like the new track but when it's 10.30pm i can't control myslef to watch mkapLOLmere haat automatically remote par chale jate hainEmbarrassedI m 110% sure that today we will not see a kriya scene so get ready with ur big post.I m ready for read itTongue

Im expecting one where Baba discusses with her that he saw Menaka at the hotel with that money and raises his suspicions. Thats got to be in their as it seems logical to me! Hope CV's have some logic as well!
i iwsh ur words come trueSmile

DareDevil_VickYVeena.S

Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged

Ok lets W&W, wat else can we do except tis n making posts to get rid of frustation... U made me laugh really... U will make large post... lol...

U know i can make a big post so you know I am not kidding about it! So lets wait till tonights epi and see if us fans have to voice our opinions more than we are or are getting KriYa scenes even more?
then now am looking forward to ur biggest post... not for kriya scene really ... poor CVs...LOLLOL

But i feel the CV's need to take heed on the advice of their viewers to make the show better! So me making a big post is to really help them more than anything! KriYa all the way!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702DareDevil_VickYVeena.S

Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged

i iwsh ur words come trueSmile

Well hope these CV's have some logic to the plot! LOL Seems like all the fans are the ones with the logic here!LOL

Veena.S IF-Sizzlerz
Veena.S
Veena.S

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged

But i feel the CV's need to take heed on the advice of their viewers to make the show better! So me making a big post is to really help them more than anything! KriYa all the way!
LOLLOL... Ok then all the best...Thumbs Up... n we r alwayz with u... ...Big smile...
i'll definitly read n comment...Big smile...
so 2day is nightout for me...ConfusedOuchLOL

Go to top