Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Mo710

IF-Dazzler

Mo710

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
I have been very very vocal about my displeasure with the CV's for not showing enough KriYa scenes the past week especially but I am going to reserve my full judgement till tonights episode.

And if they dont show KriYa at all then I will post a big topic regarding the matter as we want out beloved couple to be shown more.

So i suggest to all fellow forum members and friends that wait till after tonights episode and if still KriYa are not being shown then we will discuss if there is anything we can do. 

Until tonights episode sit tight! Watch the episode then we will dissect it right!

Am i right my friends?Big smile

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

HHWaqarZZlovekriyanidreeskhan123-BugsBunny-DareDevil_VickYEden_luvsKriyaLove-u-allAnondo.RrekrndhakarnVeena.SCaptain_PhilipsSnigdha_Khanam....Poojie....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wait! Lets reserve judgement till afta tonight epi" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lovekriyan

Goldie

lovekriyan

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
fine...agreed...but if they dont show kriya or if they show kriya talking abt samar or menaka  i willAngryAngry...waiting for todays episode...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DareDevil_VickY

Mo710

IF-Dazzler

Mo710

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovekriyan

fine...agreed...but if they dont show kriya or if they show kriya talking abt samar or menaka  i willAngryAngry...waiting for todays episode...

Yeah if they show a KriYa scene thats the minimum and i will be satisfiedTongue but if they show no KriYa scene watsoever today then us fans have to do something about this injustice!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lovekriyanheera1702DareDevil_VickY....Poojie....

Veena.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Veena.S

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Ok lets W&W, wat else can we do except tis n making posts to get rid of frustation... U made me laugh really... U will make large post... lol...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lovekriyanDareDevil_VickYSnigdha_KhanamCaptain_Philips

lovekriyan

Goldie

lovekriyan

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mo710

Yeah if they show a KriYa scene thats the minimum and i will be satisfiedTongue but if they show no KriYa scene watsoever today then us fans have to do something about this injustice!

i dont think i will b satisfied...hav seen lots of talk for samar and kn remarriage...its been more than a week after leap and we hav not got a proper kriya sceneCry...let them talk abt themselves but not abt their family...am too greedy for kriyaWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702DareDevil_VickY

Mo710

IF-Dazzler

Mo710

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veena.S

Ok lets W&W, wat else can we do except tis n making posts to get rid of frustation... U made me laugh really... U will make large post... lol...

U know i can make a big post so you know I am not kidding about it! So lets wait till tonights epi and see if us fans have to voice our opinions more than we are or are getting KriYa scenes even more?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovekriyanDareDevil_VickYVeena.S

Mo710

IF-Dazzler

Mo710

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mo710

i dont think i will b satisfied...hav seen lots of talk for samar and kn remarriage...its been more than a week after leap and we hav not got a proper kriya sceneCry...let them talk abt themselves but not abt their family...am too greedy for kriyaWink

I will be satisfied with a good KriYa scene today Smile but if no KriYa scene then we will have to talk about it to see if we can voice our opinion more than we are!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DareDevil_VickY

Snigdha_Khanam

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
although I don't like the new track but when it's 10.30pm i can't control myslef to watch mkapLOLmere haat automatically remote par chale jate hainEmbarrassedI m 110% sure that today we will not see a kriya scene so get ready with ur big post.I m ready for read itTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702DareDevil_VickY

Post Reply New Post

Go to top