Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

now wht next?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ms_1991

Goldie

ms_1991

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
ok now on maha episode he will come to knw tht she is getting engaged..after that what do yu guys think will b next??..how will dey end up getting married?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "now wht next?" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ketki_arshi

Groupbie

ketki_arshi

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
why do u think they will end up marrying each other, don't know why but i think  arnav la and khushi shyam marriage is inevitable, only then the show name will be justified, iss pyaar ko kya naam doon, jhootey chappal saab uthake maaro, i deserve it but i just put across this thought of mine, god forbid aisaa kuch na ho

-Dark_Fantasy-

IF-Stunnerz

-Dark_Fantasy-

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
after that i want a self realization from arnav! and he should tell la that he doesnt love her! in ArHi world we always forget the poor la! whats her mistake! he loves khushi ..he should now realize and bid a bye bye to la rather than taking another stupid decision like "mujhe kal hi lavanaya se sagai karni hai"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanKamalika..

Kamalika..

IF-Rockerz

Kamalika..

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ketki_arshi

why do u think they will end up marrying each other, don't know why but i think  arnav la and khushi shyam marriage is inevitable, only then the show name will be justified, iss pyaar ko kya naam doon, jhootey chappal saab uthake maaro, i deserve it but i just put across this thought of mine, god forbid aisaa kuch na ho
pls aisa mat kaho, pls pls plsCryCryCryCryCryCry
people want to see ARHI together. IPKKND is popular for ARHI. if they will be separated forever then everybody will leave the show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ketki_arshi

anjs

IF-Rockerz

anjs

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
marriage is too sacred for khushi ...if she marry's shyam...she will be totally devoted to him...and would never accept Arnav's love...even later when the truth is out...

i don't think the cv's would want that to happen...also the devi maiyya's ishaara suggest that ArHi will be together...no matter what...thats why ArHi engagement happened in the temple and also her ring finger got hurt, so that shyam couldnt put ring in that finger...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ketki_arshicraziefan

alice54

Goldie

alice54

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
I think they would get married and when the truth about shyam is out they might apply for divorce...but both their families would pressure them to be together...then they might oblige and later the past comes between them and they part...

Asr-Ki-Sam

IF-Sizzlerz

Asr-Ki-Sam

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
No ideaa..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.