Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

|*EcHoeS of LoVe*| Pg8- Once Again. .(Poem) (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 9

Page 1 Page 8
Page   of 9

ChaiBiskoot

IF-Sizzlerz

ChaiBiskoot

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
loved ur poem sweety... lookin forward 4 some amazing poems written with ur heart

i really love reading poems from arnav's pov...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PurpleRain

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|*EcHoeS of LoVe*| Pg8- Once Again. .(Poem) (Page 9)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shewolf.

IF-Sizzlerz

shewolf.

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
mujhko PM nahi millaa :O :( LOL

it was heart breaking Broken Heart I could feel arnav's dill tooting :( & the last para..it just said everything..</3

aww..you dedicated it to moi Embarrassed thank you..Hug I lovvee you too Hug endless * infinityyy Hug Hug

PurpleRain

applesauce.

IF-Sizzlerz

applesauce.

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Beautifully writtn..luvd it!!
Thumbs Up

PurpleRain

sharneil92

IF-Dazzler

sharneil92

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Sharmi! It's really wonderful how you capture the entire big picture in a sonnet (well, one line more than the usual, but never mind!). it's, quite frankly, mind-blowing! his entire personality, his life, his opinions, his beliefs, everything, is based in those few words.

"Once again" shows how bad things happen to good people (arnav IS essentially good, isn't he?); it shows how never learns from his past mistakes and how much his past hurts him, so in a way he has unconsciously become a masochist.

the words beautifully describe his personality, his life, everything that defines the ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA he is today.

very well written girl! Clap

PurpleRain

saniya.x

IF-Dazzler

saniya.x

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Once again, I sit down by the pool
a lone tear escaping my eye
thinking "Have I really lost her?" . . .

^^ this is beautiful. Day Dreaming loved the poem.<3

PurpleRain

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.