Video of entire voting of Rajneeti task

Posted: 12 years ago
Here it is:

http://ishare.rediff.com/video/entertainment/don-t-cheat-angry-contestants-tell-bigg-boss-/5497579

Shonali idiot voted to stay in her party 😊😊😊😊  But dont know who to blame -- didnt Sky or Sid inform her that she was in Amer's party after the call?

PB switched to Sky's team
Vida switched to Amer's team

Amar:  SS, Mehak, PM, Vida, Shonali
Sky: PB, Juhi, Sid
its sky's fault..he might have not informed sonali about this and now they are crying on bb by saying cheating cheating...🀣
Maaza aa gaye🀣
Shona πŸ€£
🀣

Amazing vid!

Baby elephant Juhi needs to keep her gob shut and use her brains.

Very sad to know though that only Sky was directly nominated for eviction :|
Satta palat gayi  πŸ₯³

Juhi urf Chuhi cryingπŸ˜†
I love it... 🀣🀣🀣🀣
But Shonali was very much present when Sky told BB about sending Shonali to amar's team... Bulakkad and buddhu shonai.. 🀣🀣 they deserve this
Originally posted by -MariaMars-

I love it... 🀣
But Shonali was very much present when Sky told BB about sending Shonali to amar's team... Bulakkad and buddhu shonai.. 🀣🀣 they deserve this

Yeah but everyone seemed surprised - they all assumed SHonali was in Sky's team - dont know why.  It was very clear to us at least that Shonali was transferred to Amar's team. 
Originally posted by -MariaMars-

I love it... 🀣

yes, Shonali was aware of her shifting to Amar's team but at that moment, woh bhullakkar hai na, bhool gayi...😭

hahahahahahahahaha... I am loving it...
Originally posted by monikabasra

yes, Shonali was aware of her shifting to Amar's team but at that moment, woh bhullakkar hai na, bhool gayi...😭

hahahahahahahahaha... I am loving it...

But no other person also noticed it.  So I think they are all to blame.  Really such a stupid move 😊😊
lolll now this is called RAJNEETI classic! πŸ€£ its so obvious they all forgot that Shonali was switched over, because when Shonali said I want to stay with my party, Sky raised his hand up in the air making some excited (approving) noise!!! loved the way PM said "party loyalty bhi koi cheez hoti hai" GO GIRL!!!