Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

SimritaSingh

Goldie

SimritaSingh

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
kuch toh hai zaroorLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dr Ashutosh's old love??? (Page 3)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simrancoolgal

kuch toh hai zaroorLOL

ROFL

natununu

Groupbie

natununu

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Itsgood if they will bring baba at the end coz according dr ashu, baba was everything for him in his life that he loved the most...

eshasrk

IF-Rockerz

eshasrk

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
I don't think there is an old love , coz if I remember correctly Ashu said to kaka that the only relation he had was with Baba and after what happened he has lost all trust in other relations

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
well i don't think so and hope that it don't come out true
but maybe it can as mallika is waiting for him from 12 yrs and if he was the old ashu then why didn't he got married to her?

ozone1

ozone1

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
my take is...
soon ashu will find about nidhi being the owner...since talks from the lawyer is going on.they can't drag it for long...mean while mr. verma will face some financial problem and will be looked into by aditiya he works at the bank...i do not know if he is gonna be fair or a crook...mallika might call it off...
new young  guy dadi bua is talking to will walk in...nidhi will face wrath from the family, may be her father would have his say this time...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

sun29

IF-Stunnerz

sun29

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soccer

my take is...
soon ashu will find about nidhi being the owner...since talks from the lawyer is going on.they can't drag it for long...mean while mr. verma will face some financial problem and will be looked into by aditiya he works at the bank...i do not know if he is gonna be fair or a crook...mallika might call it off...
new young  guy dadi bua is talking to will walk in...nidhi will face wrath from the family, may be her father would have his say this time...

mallika's brother seems a sensible guy when not under the influence of his wifey dearest...hope he manages to drill some sense into her before she falls in her eyes as well with her antics to get rid of nidhi...at present she may be blinded by jealousy but at some point those blinds will be removed and she will see the reality of her deeds...and lose her own self respect which would be worse than losing ashutoshConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ozone1

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.