Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

lidvin

Goldie

lidvin

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged

Even I feel whenever nidhi sometimes says something he goes into thinking mode.  Maybe Mallika, he and the other girl were in same college / group at work and the other girl ditched him.  I would like her to come back and join kotnis hospital.

Future track i would want to see -   I want Dr. Ashoo to be strict and disciplinary. I don't want him to fall for nidhi rightaway, neither show some sign of love but have a soft corner for her that will be realised by everyone at the hospital and gossip about it. Dr.Mallika to create a few problems for nidhi and nidhi saying to her no matter what she tries she will not give up.  I would also want them to go on that dinner date which was fixed before his accident. During this time I want this other girl and even a new Doctor (who will show love interest in nidhi) to join kotnis hospital and Dr.Mallika to give up and get married to someone.  Anji to say to Nidhi it's no use to wait for Dr.Ashoo as his love has returned back and to look for someone else.   Dr.Nidhi feels comfortable in the company of new doctor but  alas she knows her love will only be Dr.Ashoo and no one else.  At this time I want ashoo to feel the difference and fall for her badly but not comment on it (as anyway he is shy and due to his age difference).

Then the house secret to be revealed, Dr.Ashoo being possessive about this house should again be harsh on nidhi and later on knowing the financial status to purchase the house. Then :

1)      1) Nidhi to leave the hospital. 

2)      2) Dr.Ashutosh to realize nidhi's  importance than his house,

3)      3) Informing his lady love that he dosen't love her.

4)      4) Nidhi marriage to be fixed but she refuses to marry and at the end moment to give some piece of advice to ashutosh and tell him she will also not marry till he marries. Ashutosh even though he loves her will still not reveal it.

5)      5) His baba to come back and set things right

6)      I would like to see some cute moments after their marriage too.

Ok that's it from me. 

Any view of Anji dr ragnath track or nidhi or ashoo track u would like to watch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...RamonaG....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dr Ashutosh's old love??? (Page 2)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

i think mallika must have killed her and buried behind the deewar of the old houseROFL..ommggg another SUNmeera...nahiiiROFL

Aila... no wonder Mallu qualifies to be the next Vamp whose stares can kill in Tellyworld ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Aila..wonder who that lucky Anarkali is ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...RamonaG....sun29

sun29

IF-Stunnerz

sun29

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged

even if there is someone whoever she will be ...she will come only when all will be happily ever after for ashu nidhi...the cvs can then bring in this twist as per what they need...abhi i want no geometry happening we have enough headache with mallika and as such it would be tough on ashu nidhi coz of the society..they need no third wheel...whatever twist has to come shld come later...this is the process of falling love and realization for both and it shld simply concentrate on them and no one else...

Edited by sun29 - 18 November 2011 at 3:52am

Armu4eva...RamonaG....

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged

even if there is someone whoever she will be ...she will come only hen all ill be happily ever after for ashu nidhi...the cvs can then bring in this twist as per what they need...abhi i want no geometry happening e have enough headache with mallika and as such it would be tough on ashu nidhi coz of the society..they need no third wheel...whatever twist has to come shld come later...this is the process of falling love and realization for both and it shld simply concentrate on them and no one else...

Yh.. we are already seeing voices which wuld b opposing Ashni.. n soon.. read Dadi Bua.. n ofcourse.. the icy Suhasi.. they need time to accept their love for each other..to express and then ofcourse all hell can break lose Ouch

...RamonaG....sun29

waizmapa

waizmapa

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
It would be nice 2 see this old love track coming up... N what consequances it would have on ashu n nidhi's relationship would be something to watch out for... AshNi going all out 2 protect themselves from the shadows of the past n standing by each other lol Embarrassed... But i doubt i would happen soo early as the creatives are giving more priority to baba n his house... But anyways both are really integral n interesting aspects of ashu's life n would be gr8 to see them unfold as the story progresses Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...RamonaG....

sun29

IF-Stunnerz

sun29

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged

@tanu...any update on if ashutosh will be back in hospital???

and yes at present they have enough issues from mallika to suhasini to dadi bua..pehle woh sab solve kare...with ranga out of action for a week ..i really hope ashu protects niddhi from mallika...mallika can be very very venomous if she wants

Armu4eva...RamonaG....

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged

and yes at present they have enough issues from mallika to suhasini to dadi bua..pehle woh sab solve kare...with ranga out of action for a week ..i really hope ashu protects niddhi from mallika...mallika can be very very venomous if she wants

MB said that.. he has already told CVs they can shoot for hosp scenes.. n he was to shoot for them this wednesday thursday.. so i guess from monday ..we should get hosp scenes...

About mallu he said.. 'He hopes Ashu is there to support Nidhi coz mallu is gonna do a lot more 'badmashi'' Ouch

...RamonaG....sun29

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged

Well MB is being very secretive about todays episode LOL
normally he gives us a hint if we ask but for todays episode he has not tho many asked Wink

so cannot say what lies in storeErmm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.