Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Dr Ashutosh's old love???

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
guys after reading some articles on ktlk I am certain Ashu had an old love...and its NOT mallika ðŸ¤”

for eg. what happens when an old love walks into Ashutosh's life? 
 And what role will Mallika play?
http://www.televisiontrp.com/show/sony-entertainment-tv-show/kuch-toh-log-kahenge.html

I think when nidhi told him on the phone about roses being messengers & his expression changed he somehow remembered that person
once when mallika & he were discussing their old days in London on phone he was laughing & joking..but Mallika said something (not quite sure what..I think the tie matter ) and he suddenly clammed up😕

also he was initially very upset at the mention of going to a wedding when that intern Priyanka was getting married i think some old wounds were indirectly opened up at that moment😕
so what are your thoughts on this ?😊
Edited by ramonag - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
I told this from the start Ashu has an EX LOVE who broke his heart somehow ... n its definitely not Mallu...! :)

Its gonna get really interesting...

AshNi ... baton baton mein pyaar ...some hot shot tryna steal nidhi... then Ashni ghar ke liye takrar ...some old love of Ashus entry ... Nidhi quitting.. maybe leaving city... or Ashu quitting n leaving city.. but both decide to dekko the house that made n broke their dreams... n finally patching up at the house :)
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
yeah its someone he remembers at times & it makes him pensive I think😕
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

i think mallika must have killed her and buried behind the deewar of the old house🤣..ommggg another SUNmeera...nahiii🤣
natununu thumbnail
No no plz i dont want this to happen, idont want this show to become drag...i cant bear ny other girl somethin from his past 😕 ...hamare liye malika hi kaffi hai...no other girl 🤔
Shidev.Soniak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ya this might happen. Thats why he has not don marriage.
allura thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think ashu had sm1 else in his lyf
agar hota toh u said r8 ramona
mallu wuld have killed her 😆
I think they r tlkin abt baba
remember Ashu said to kaka dat all his relation strted from baba and ended wid him
so maybe he m8 cm bck
hoga na kahani mai new twist 😉
lidvin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Even I feel whenever nidhi sometimes says something he goes into thinking mode.  Maybe Mallika, he and the other girl were in same college / group at work and the other girl ditched him.  I would like her to come back and join kotnis hospital.

Future track i would want to see -   I want Dr. Ashoo to be strict and disciplinary. I don't want him to fall for nidhi rightaway, neither show some sign of love but have a soft corner for her that will be realised by everyone at the hospital and gossip about it. Dr.Mallika to create a few problems for nidhi and nidhi saying to her no matter what she tries she will not give up.  I would also want them to go on that dinner date which was fixed before his accident. During this time I want this other girl and even a new Doctor (who will show love interest in nidhi) to join kotnis hospital and Dr.Mallika to give up and get married to someone.  Anji to say to Nidhi it's no use to wait for Dr.Ashoo as his love has returned back and to look for someone else.   Dr.Nidhi feels comfortable in the company of new doctor but  alas she knows her love will only be Dr.Ashoo and no one else.  At this time I want ashoo to feel the difference and fall for her badly but not comment on it (as anyway he is shy and due to his age difference).

Then the house secret to be revealed, Dr.Ashoo being possessive about this house should again be harsh on nidhi and later on knowing the financial status to purchase the house. Then :

1)      1) Nidhi to leave the hospital. 

2)      2) Dr.Ashutosh to realize nidhi's  importance than his house,

3)      3) Informing his lady love that he dosen't love her.

4)      4) Nidhi marriage to be fixed but she refuses to marry and at the end moment to give some piece of advice to ashutosh and tell him she will also not marry till he marries. Ashutosh even though he loves her will still not reveal it.

5)      5) His baba to come back and set things right

6)      I would like to see some cute moments after their marriage too.

Ok that's it from me. 

Any view of Anji – dr ragnath track or nidhi or ashoo track u would like to watch
Armu4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sun29

i think mallika must have killed her and buried behind the deewar of the old house🤣..ommggg another SUNmeera...nahiii🤣

Aila... no wonder Mallu qualifies to be the next Vamp whose stares can kill in Tellyworld 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Aila..wonder who that lucky Anarkali is 🤣🤣
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

even if there is someone whoever she will be ...she will come only when all will be happily ever after for ashu nidhi...the cvs can then bring in this twist as per what they need...abhi i want no geometry happening we have enough headache with mallika and as such it would be tough on ashu nidhi coz of the society..they need no third wheel...whatever twist has to come shld come later...this is the process of falling love and realization for both and it shld simply concentrate on them and no one else...
Edited by sun29 - 12 years ago