India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

To Dee and all friends here

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 4:55am | IP Logged
You know what. Just now our system admin. came and told us that very soon they are installing a new package and that will have Antivirus latest version blah blah.......etc etc and then dropped a bombshell and told that even the internet will be available for us for only a limited time.Cry. 3 years back he had done the same and we are now having a firewall and not able to chat etc.Angry. what will I do now......whammmmmm.........Cry and moreover what about the updates if Di too is tied up. I just hope and pray that we will have access to the net throughout. Will miss you all. Pleeeeeease don't forget me.....ConfusedConfused

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 5:11am | IP Logged

How could we forget you????? Not possible, Lata!! Hopefully something will work out...

-DKaddict

disha77 Groupbie
disha77
disha77

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 5:29am | IP Logged

Dear Lata,

Something will surely work out, don't worry! The forum won't be the same without you and I just cannot imagine my day beginning and ending without your mails.....hope you can still access your emails????

You have so wonderfully supported me and given us such excellent updates Lata......I had just got used to coming and opening my Comp and read your updates.................

I will do the updates till you come online regularly once again and then we can have the sharing thingy that we had promised!

So depressed.

Dee

PS: Please access ur mails somehow, I have plenty of stuff to tell you....especially on MondayWink

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 6:25am | IP Logged

Hi Lata

Very sad about hearing this, hope you do continue to have internet, what will we do should Disha be unable to update..................... i will totaly insane................psycho

Edited by AALIYAH786 - 09 March 2005 at 6:26am
nikkitherealist Goldie
nikkitherealist
nikkitherealist

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Hi Lata,

Hope to hear from you still. You did a get job.

Aren't employers such party poppers Angry . Mine have just installed some web filtering stuff so I am trying to keep a low profile so they don't chop me off ....
sesky Groupbie
sesky
sesky

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Aah, at times like these im sooo glad im self employed. Lol. Jeees kidding. Lats, we could never forget you. Your updates are AWESOME! Im sure you'll find a way to keep on contributing to the forum!
Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 7:36am | IP Logged

Lata,

bang them over their heads with your PC if they decide to limit your internet access!

LOLLOLLOL

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 9:45am | IP Logged

Aww friends thanks for all the love. Right now the internet is on full time. will let you'll know if it is so. Though will miss you'll and Di yeah I want the feedback on Monday pleeeeeeeeeeease and hope u sleep this weekendWink. Love you all.

Lata

Go to top