CID

CID SB 7 FEB SHOES TRAIL PART 2

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 08 February 2006 at 8:52am | IP Logged

In the bureau all are wondering whether Sucheta is alive or dead. They think it maybe a Serial killer who leaves the shoes as a clue. Harsh and his wife come to the bureau and Harsh wants all his shoes as he thinks Rahul now will not come back without them. Ajatshatru tells him he will send all the shoes back once they solve the case but for now they need it.
    Harsh'a wife apologizes and takes him from there.Ajatshatru says there is some connection with Rahul's disappearance and these shoes.
    Ashwini , Tejali and Jasmine are back at the gateway and ask all the photographers to give the negatives of the pcitures they took on Sunday. Ajatshatru sees a suspicious man looking at him and the man seeing ajatshatru disappears among the crows and and Ajatshatru loses him PUNE :  Tejali and Pratap go over to Sucheta's house. Sucheta's mom says she was scared to send her daughter but her daughter's childhood Manisha pleaded and so she allowed. Manisha was going to london and had thrown the party .That night after the party she was to stay in Manisha's flat in Mumbai and return by the early morning bus back to Pune. Pratap shows the picture of the ankle and the mother says that it is the same mark on Sucheta's leg. The mother is very upset seeing the pciture.
    Ajatshatru, Jasmine and Ashwini are looking at the pictures.
    Jasmine finds two photos taken one after the other and in one the red shoes is seen. She scans the picture and makes it bigger and she sees where there was no shoe there was a man standding with the bag in his hand and the one where the shoes are the man is holding the bag to his body.
      Ajatshatru recognizes the man as the one who he lost in the crowds
    Pratap and Tejali go over to Manisha's flat in Mumbai.They get the building association person to open the door and they search the flat. They find Manisha's passport, airline tickets and her bags.
    Tejali finds a letter from a hotel and inside that there is a
    CD Ashwini on seeing the video CD recognizes the black new shoes that they found being worn by Manisha.
    On further looking at the video they see a hotel staff talking to Manisha and Sucheta. Ajatshatru says they need to go to the hotel to find out more details from this man
    They go to the hotel and they are told by the receptionist that the person is Ajay their banquet manager. The receptionist takes them to his office as he is on his rounds. Ajatshatru sees Ajay's photo on the desk and that is the same as the guy who was in the photo's with the bag. Jasmine takes fingerprints of Ajay from phone and sends its to Niyati to see if it matches that found on the shoes.The fingerprints match
    Ajay comes to his office and Jasmine too comes there and says it matches. Ajay panicks when he learns that they are from CID SB and he points the gun against Jasmine .

Then he
     flees to a banquet hall. When cornered Ajay puts the gun on his headand shoots himself.
  •  

Edited by priya.nair - 08 February 2006 at 8:53am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CID SB 7 FEB SHOES TRAIL PART 2" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shakstar

IF-Rockerz

Shakstar

Posted: 08 February 2006 at 9:30am | IP Logged
thanks priya! the update looks lovely and sorry i neva got the pics near the middle where ajat see's that guy runnin away... i never had my phone... anyway- the story is gettin interestin! cant wait 2 c the next 1 Smile

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 08 February 2006 at 11:24am | IP Logged
i was also wondering how come you did not take that...but no problem shaks people can still follow along. i agree this story is good an we get to see more of the girls and ajoo is looking good

Anastacia

IF-Veteran Member

Anastacia

Posted: 08 February 2006 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks Priya...pretty intense story.

Harsh acted like a kid yesterday and that is where I stopped watching. Thanks for the update, it filled me in.

Story is getting interesting and hope the conclusion is as good as the story so far.

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 08 February 2006 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
i think as they showed harsh today when the scene was not required means there is something to do with rahul and we will learn more of that today

Shakstar

IF-Rockerz

Shakstar

Posted: 08 February 2006 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
pics of part 3 in the gallery - ive got even more pics today priya di! Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top