nivea thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Jassi 's  annoying  streak  continues......

Hats off to  Nanadini for bearing  jassi  and her annoying  streak of  refusing to see reason.....

I mean.....first  Neena Gupta, Then Diyva Dutta an d  next Gauri Tejwani.....went all out to  woo Jassi  an d get her to change.......This  amazingly  stubborn and  rigid  attitude  doesn't  go down  too well  with the change  that they  are introducing.....

Can  Jassi  just   give in to Nandini and  spare us the torture of  every celebrity  having  to placate  her.....isnt  it getting a little  overboard   everyone?    ...this  constant  entreaties   fo r  jassi's makeover......

All know  that  She's  going to look  different.....So Come on  Tony &  Diya.....get it  over  an d done  with....ASAP.

Nivea.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

actually, i remember some girls both at school and college, who were all plain janes.....(conservative bringing up) and we tried sooo hard to make them dress moderately fashionably during special occassions like culturals (once a year) and even then they would refuse and end up in the same old salwars.....🤢 and im sure many of you in this forum would have come across a person like this

guess old habits die hard

mahn786ch thumbnail
Yeah I agree with Lash... you can't change old habits so easily.. and kind of I can understand what she is going through... I mean everyone has their own way of dressing and life and they don't want to change it so easily... I mean I wouldn't and if some asks you guys I am sure you wouldn't as well right??
hawa_hawai thumbnail
Originally posted by: nivea

Jassi 's  annoying  streak  continues......

Hats off to  Nanadini for bearing  jassi  and her annoying  streak of  refusing to see reason.....

I mean.....first  Neena Gupta, Then Diyva Dutta an d  next Gauri Tejwani.....went all out to  woo Jassi  an d get her to change.......This  amazingly  stubborn and  rigid  attitude  doesn't  go down  too well  with the change  that they  are introducing.....

Can  Jassi  just   give in to Nandini and  spare us the torture of  every celebrity  having  to placate  her.....isnt  it getting a little  overboard   everyone?    ...this  constant  entreaties   fo r  jassi's makeover......

All know  that  She's  going to look  different.....So Come on  Tony &  Diya.....get it  over  an d done  with....ASAP.

Nivea.

I agree. i am at the verge of calling he rup and yelling, JUST GET A MAKEOVER DAMMIT.

jprasad thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahn786ch

Yeah I agree with Lash... you can't
change old habits so easily.. and kind of I can understand what
she is going through... I mean everyone has their own way of
dressing and life and they don't want to change it so easily... I
mean I wouldn't and if some asks you guys I am sure you
wouldn't as well right??

😆   I hear you guys, I know people like that (my mom!).

Except, I like to change and I change with the wind, if anyone
asks me about getting a makeover, I am all for it! Bring it on!
However, I wouldn't change the way Mona Singh did so that I
have big bangs, eyeglasses, and clothes!   ðŸ˜†
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

ya! i do get annoyed withh jassi! but toooo bad, shes getting her makeover todai! yay! i mena too bad for her! lol! shes ziddy but nandini is ziddy too yay!

-mika

pj04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lashforever

actually, i remember some girls both at school and college, who were all plain janes.....(conservative bringing up) and we tried sooo hard to make them dress moderately fashionably during special occassions like culturals (once a year) and even then they would refuse and end up in the same old salwars.....🤢 and im sure many of you in this forum would have come across a person like this

guess old habits die hard

yep but good friends always suceed. i remember a certain person in my college being made fun of .....three years later she won the queen of the evening award...thanks to all her friends and her openness to try different stuff....after all everyone tries to look thier best