•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago
>>A couple goes on vacation to a fishing resort.The husband likes to >>fish, the wife likes to read. >>One morning the husband decides to take a nap.Although not familiar >>with the lake, the wife takes the boat out.She motors it to a short >>distance, anchors, and continues to read her book.Along comes a >>game warden in his boat.He says "Good morning ma'am. What are you >>doing?" >>"Reading a book" she replies. "Your're in a restricted fishing >>area" he informs her. >>"I'm sorry officer, but im not fishing, im reading" she says. >>"Yes, but you have all the equipment.For all i know you could start >>any moment.I'll have to take you in and write you up" >>"If you do that, I'll have to charge you with sexual assault", says >>the woman. >>"But i haven't touched you", says the warden. >>"That's true, but you have all the equipment,for all i know you >>could start any moment" >>"Have a nice day Ma'am"he said and left. >> >>Moral:Never argue with a woman who reads, it is likely she can also >>think