Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

17th November, 2011-Middle Classiyat, Stars, Heart (Page 2)

ArshiLover Goldie
ArshiLover
ArshiLover

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by community_drive

OMG, u wrote it all n so well about yesterdays emotional episode!

I noticed that too, no breeze, n he was so certain that she was around even without looking  back, becoz with breeze, there is a doubt, n they look around for each other, here he was os sure !

biggest point for me is that he wasnt embaressed that Khushi saw him with tears, in fact uska bus chalta to use hug karke rota!

he is totally into her! Not litereallyWink

Plus, i felt like, he has concluded that she is for him!

he realises that she is the ONE!

lOVED IT!

BARUN, omg! seriously, i dont give Srk Salman Amir, Hritihilk,Ranbir, imran , Ajay, Akshay any more heed!

seriously!

If barun shares a screen space with them, my eyes will be all set on him! Looks choro, the talent this man has got is awesome!

with his looks, he is rocking even more!

So so so truee!! He has found out the SHE IS THE ONE!!! And that is why HE WAS NOT EMBERSSED that Khushi saw him crying!!!ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

And so, he became just a CHILD in front of Khushi while asking her, "KYA MERI MA MUJHE DEKH KE KHUSH HAI?" Oh man! That line of him made me cryyy!!!CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry Only a husban could do that in front of his wife!!WinkBig smileEmbarrassedClap

N yeh, can't forget Sanaya! Definately, Gunjan is still in my mind too!!Big smileBig smileBig smile
ktja Senior Member
ktja
ktja

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Fabulous postClap
ArshiLover Goldie
ArshiLover
ArshiLover

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ktja

Fabulous postClap

Thank youBig smileEmbarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index