Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

17th November, 2011-Middle Classiyat, Stars, Heart

ArshiLover Goldie
ArshiLover
ArshiLover

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

Hello Hi Bye Bye!! Teehee!LOL I am too happy today, so just saying Hello Hi Bye Bye!! And aur koi greeting bhi nahi tha aaj mere pass, Hi, hello, hey bol ke thak gai!LOL

Anyway, do you guys wonder why the title of this post if yesterday's date!!Wink Arey bhai, kal ka episode lakho main ek tha!!WinkClapClapClapClapClap

Okay, here goes my words:

First of all, the beginning was fantastic!Clap Khushi making fun of Arnav for not being able to talk and Arnav getting angry and Khushi changing her expression as soon as Arnav looks at her!!LOLClapClap

Then, thanks to Anjali for revealing ARNAV'S REAL CHARACTER in front of us!EmbarrassedClapClapClapClap I mean, we already knew that Arnav ke face pe anger hota hai, but dil main pyarEmbarrassed, but today, she actually SAID that and that too Arnav's Ma's words!! EmbarrassedClapClapClapClap

That scene was heart touching and very moving!! CryASR cried, not in front of Anjali, but Khushi!Shocked! Did you guys notice that??Shocked Anjali didn't see him cry (although she knew that Arnav ko rona aaya isi liye voh uth ke chala gaya), but she didn't see his tears, but Khushi did!Shocked And Khushi really felt his pain and Arnav knew that she is feeling it!ClapClapClapClap (That's how their expressions were!)

Then, Paayash - BRAVO!Clap

After that, taro ke niche, do hurt *panchhi*!Cry Both without parents, both having the same pain!Cry Did you guys notice how Arnav is trying to get into Khushi's MIDDLE CLASSIYAT??ShockedShockedShockedClapClapClap I mean, taro main log rehte hai, as Arnav thinks is kind of middle class! And in one of the older episodes, Anjali made him wish after that *toota hua tara*! He didn't wanna do iit then! And now he has started believing in it!! See the TRANSITION IN ARNAV'S CHARACTER?? WinkClapClapClapClapClap

Oh btw! Arnav broke the maun vrat!Big smile lol He spoke first!!! And this time, did you guys notice one more thing (I know I am saying this repeadetly now!Stern Smile), that aaj jab Khushi aayi, to there was no BREEZE!Shocked! I mean, Arnav just knew it, no breeze, no realization that she is here!! Now there is a real move! The breeze scenes are gone people!! They are moving forward in their lives, already knowing that the other persn is here!WinkBig smileBig smileBig smile

One more thing, I hope Khushi gets to read ASR's Ma's cheethi!Ermm (I love the word - Ma, that's why I am saying it, no offence to anyone who might think its disrespectful!Smile)

Last but not least, Arnav opened up his heart and pain in front of KHUSHI!ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked! I mean, this is the first time, isn't it?? He never does that himself, like jan bujke!! But today, he felt like doing it as if Khushi was the only one who could comfirt him!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed And Khushi did it so well!!ClapClapClap Oh and also, when Khushi asks him, "aap thik to hai na!" and he nodded, and just after that, the next second, look at his expressions! (Yeh, like open up a new tab, and see it!) HE FELT BETTER!ShockedShockedShockedClapClapClapClapEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Uske expression aise the jaise, Khushi made him feel better about his Ma!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Do you guys think that??

Finally!! Barun, buddy seriously, man serisouly this guy!ClapClapClapClap!! This is like SERIOUS talk - you are SUCH A GREAT ACTOR!!ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap Your gussa looks real as we have seen so far! You look, as all girls say, *HOT* in that gussa expressionEmbarrassedBlushing, and even in emotional scenes, you make us cry!!CryCryCry Aapki vajah se duniya ke sare pagalkhane full ho jayenge, pata hai aapko?! Teehee!ROFL Just kidding! But this is SERIOUS - You are TRULY a GREAT GREAT GREAT Actor!!ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up What do Barun lovers think??Wink

And, how can I forget Sanaya?!! Sanaya's acting today was soo live!! I mean, it has always been very live, but today was too good!! LOVED IT!!ClapClapClapClapClapClapThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

Thanks Barun, Sanaya for entertaining us!Thumbs UpThumbs UpClapClapClapClap

Thank you Arshifans for reading all of my words! I hope I didn't bore you!!Confused

Please comment!!Big smile

P.S. I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THE MAHA EPISODE!!!CryCryCryCryDeadDeadDeadDead

Khushi (Thumbs UpArshiLoverThumbs Up)

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

vrevathyJantarMantarkausar1219Jordinnitvijusabiha aliktjaCrazySaRuniancraziefanmeghnasfly_dogsreemeerasmitarCDlove--BSI-FaNaTic--applesauce.Suchi.R

nitviju Groupbie
nitviju
nitviju

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Well said, it was really a lovely episode yesterday..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArshiLover

--BSI-FaNaTic-- IF-Rockerz
--BSI-FaNaTic--
--BSI-FaNaTic--

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
yeah the epi was so good... they both not talking and khushi hahaha she kinds of irritate him lol as if tats her husband and he isn't talking to  her so she goes further and teases him ROFLROFL such a perfect wife in a package...

ArshiLover

applesauce. IF-Sizzlerz
applesauce.
applesauce.

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
kushi yaar..gud postThumbs Up
ya..agree a very gud epi..v already knew arnav is al lovin n carin bt is hidden behind ASR mask..n v witnes hs mask slip numerous times.
N dat letter..khushi wil read it 1 day..n obv she wil get ASR mom kangan too..jst hv 2 wait 4 day..n yeah akaash gv us huge suprise..Big smile

ArshiLover

UltimateBarun IF-Rockerz
UltimateBarun
UltimateBarun

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
OMG, u wrote it all n so well about yesterdays emotional episode!

I noticed that too, no breeze, n he was so certain that she was around even without looking  back, becoz with breeze, there is a doubt, n they look around for each other, here he was os sure !

biggest point for me is that he wasnt embaressed that Khushi saw him with tears, in fact uska bus chalta to use hug karke rota!

he is totally into her! Not litereallyWink

Plus, i felt like, he has concluded that she is for him!

he realises that she is the ONE!

lOVED IT!

BARUN, omg! seriously, i dont give Srk Salman Amir, Hritihilk,Ranbir, imran , Ajay, Akshay any more heed!

seriously!

If barun shares a screen space with them, my eyes will be all set on him! Looks choro, the talent this man has got is awesome!

with his looks, he is rocking even more!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sabiha aliArshiLoversreemeera

UltimateBarun IF-Rockerz
UltimateBarun
UltimateBarun

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Oh I forgot Snaya, she is  beaty with loads of talent!

Gunjan is still not off my mind, n Khushi is all over it again!

ArshiLover

ArshiLover Goldie
ArshiLover
ArshiLover

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rbarretto

yeah the epi was so good... they both not talking and khushi hahaha she kinds of irritate him lol as if tats her husband and he isn't talking to  her so she goes further and teases him ROFLROFL such a perfect wife in a package...

So true eh!!WinkBig smileBig smileBig smile
ArshiLover Goldie
ArshiLover
ArshiLover

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Gautami

kushi yaar..gud postThumbs Up
ya..agree a very gud epi..v already knew arnav is al lovin n carin bt is hidden behind ASR mask..n v witnes hs mask slip numerous times.
N dat letter..khushi wil read it 1 day..n obv she wil get ASR mom kangan too..jst hv 2 wait 4 day..n yeah akaash gv us huge suprise..Big smile

Thank you Gautami! Big smileEmbarrassed

Yeh yeh yeh and the kangan too!! Khushi has to have themmm!!!EmbarrassedBig smileBig smileBig smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index