Pratigya
Pratigya

India-Forums

KRIYA OS -What would've happened!!! Last part- P36 (Page 5)

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

Y askng to continue?u knw that we cant say no. .especialy wen u stop at a crucial point like ths. .dhanya,im impatient!cntinue soonBlushing

Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashGC_arja

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

Uuii.. Dhanya.. Brilliant writing

i guess its useless trusting our CVs. They are kanjoos.

thanks dear Big smile 

@bold : agree Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoulashGC_arja

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prats233

please update soon...eagerly waitingEmbarrassed

ASAP Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashGC_arja

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aka.aier

i absolutely love it...can picture the scene happenin Day Dreaming
just how you described it Tongue..pls continue soonSmile..if possible..ASAP..can't waitBlushing Wink LOL

yes dear Big smile thanks

ashGC_arjaaka.aier

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suk4

Dhanya, i love it , love it, love it, please continue, as the cvs aren't gonna give us anything like this,Smile

thank u yaar Big smile

ashGC_arjaaka.aier

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
 Hi all ,

i have updated the OS...i have tried to make it as romantic as possible, inspired from certain romantic films ...hope it reaches ur expectations 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoulashGC_arjababithajEden_luvsKriyaAnondo.R

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged

Updated Big smile

'U r doomed' ……….he whispered as he approached her ………..Pratigya didn't get time to straighten or even turn to look back………Krishna hugged her from behind with such force that they swayed , a squeak escaping her throat , n she was slightly lifted off her feet , as she writhed in his iron grip along her waist n belly………she let go off the chillies she held and tried to loosen his grip on her , still writhing, her legs dangling slightly in mid air , as she gasped 'krishna…..leave…me'……Krishna, as usual , ignored her , and buried his face in her hair , the soft breeze blowing her long hair all over his face, n took a long sniff,as if he was suffocating for long time n was badly in need of fresh air…………Goosebumps erupted on every inch of pratigya's body n she sighed ……….krishna detangled his face from her hair n moved it to her right ear , his nose caressing her ear, his voice hoarse n husky with the suppressed need for so many weeks ……………………..'babu, u r doomed…thought u would play with me……..then come n play….u were talking about 100 chillies na…….' he loosened his left hand on her waist n sensuously caressed her exposed belly , sending pratigya's breathing to labored gasps…'but I am going to have something much hotter than them , now n here………' he lowered his hand to her underbelly while licking her earlobe………pratigya arched her body , her head digging in to his shoulder as a shiver ran through her spine , her body starting to sweat under the heat of his passion……….

Krishna lowered his mouth to the back of her neck , brushing his lips across it n Pratigya her mind in a dizzy n legs feeling numb, tried to string two words together ……….somehow she managed to gasp out……… 'here?…..here…..no… krishna….no… someone will come….not here……..' krishna , chuckled , an resumed his kissing moving his mouth all the way up to the right side of her neck………..pratigya writhed , but involuntarily threw her head back allowing him more access , her one hand clutching his hands on her belly, the other caressing his hair…krishna moved his mouth over her shoulder kissing her up to the rim of her blouse n lowered it down , bending his head over her shoulder to kiss her throat n chin , while Pratigya's hand tightened around his hair , her teeth biting on to her lower lip to stop herself from making any noise lest someone heard her …..pratigya's heart n body n mind was engaged in a furious battle………..her heart n body was saying her to shut out all thoughts except her husband's love n passion , but her mind was pointing out to her that its broad day light n anyone could see them either from outside or inside……… she forced  her mind take over her before it too betrayed her to krishna , who seemed beyond reasoning at the moment………….she tried once more n managed to open her mouth , her voice hoarse …….'krishna…..no….leave me….not here….its daytime…..somebody will see ………..pls leave me………'she somehow finished in between gasps to breathe properly……..the plea in her voice caught his attention n krishna stopped kissing her neck………….he caressed her red neck n shoulder with his nose , asking 'why? It was ur idea to come up here………..i was alright with the room n our bed……..' to her ear, his warm breath tickling her……….pratigya sighed ………

krishna lowered her to the ground n turned her around roughly , his eyes twinkling in desire ……….pratigya stood in his arms, head bowed down in shyness , her hands now at his shoulders…..krishna removed her hair from her face , slowly letting his hands feel every inch of her red cheeks , letting her feel his passion………pratigya couldn't help but look up in to his eyes……..what she saw there made her lower her eyes abruptly , a new coating of blush spreading across her cheeks………she hugged him immediately , resting her head in his broad chest as she stood panting, trying to calm down ………..krishna hugged her back, smiling , his hands moving up her hands n caressing her shoulders n her back…………'I am sorry' Pratigya said shyly , not opening her eyes , n still in his arms………'so what? I am not going to accept ur 'sorry''…….krishna told her as he forced her to look up at him , his one hand grabbing her hair n tilting her head back, looking her in eyes…he moved his other hand to her chin , caressing it……..' I don't care who come here n sees us…… u know that'…… n he lowered his mouth to kiss her mouth, but Pratigya stopped him , by placing a restraining finger on his lips……..'no… u wouldn't do that ………….i know u only said that to tease me……….'…..'oh really' krishna said catching hold of her hand n removing it from his lips 'no…..u wouldn't…..do it….'pratigya said …..krishna smiled wickedly …'r u sure…?' he asked ….pratigya knew he mean it n she gulped , her eyes darting to the door…..' u ….r …shameless…..u….'….she couldn't get all the words out as krishna lunged forward n gently crushed  her to him , capturing her trembling lips in a passionate kiss,…………. 

pratigya surrendered before his all consuming passion, his hands moving all over her trembling body, as her hands gripped his hair ………pratigya felt dizzy , her eyes half closed in ecstasy , her legs feeling numb and she panted wildly when finally krishna released her mouth n nudged her nose with his nose , smiling as he said 'me…shameless…..? who ran away with my clothes after  our suhaag raat? Me?……..n l am shameless!!!!……'………. Pratigya ,just hugged him saying 'krishna'…..they stood like that for some moments……..pratigya looked up n cupped his cheeks n said 'pls , krishna…..'…….krishna looked at her red face n sore lips n smiled…'OK, but one condition…' pratigya looked apprehensive….'what?' she asked tentatively…….'nothing much…..give me 3 kisses , now , here, n I will let u go……..to the bedroom , I mean…so that we can resume the game u started……..' he nuzzled his nose on her right cheek………pratigya , if possible, blushed even more……..she looked at krishna , her eyes saying 'u r impossible……..' krishna , sensing that she agreed , smiled triumphantly n said 'so , kiss me….' Pratigya moved her hands along his cheeks n reached up to kiss his left cheek, first n his then his right cheek……..krishna smiled even more broadly n put his finger on her lips to stop her as she tried to kiss him on forehead…….. 'ha, no….babu….not there , but here' he said moving his thump over her lips……….'no…' pratigya said withdrawing her hands from his face……..'what?' krishna said, his fingers tickling her sensitive skin on her back waist n on her trembling lips…..'what did u say?didn't hear u?...' ' I said …no…' pratigya managed to say, looking anywhere but at him……..' oh, so u want me to have u right here…..OK….if that's what u want…….' Krishna said , teasing her n gripped her waist , tried to loosen her sari……..pratigya , squeaked n clutched at her sari saying ..'OK…OK…baba…Ok….'  she let out a long breath n looked at him in mock anger……..

krishna was enjoying thoroughly , his eyes full of desire ………pratigya closed her eyes n slowly reached up to kiss him on his lips, her body trembling……she withdrew quickly , giving a light , feather light kiss on his lips n blushed scarlet…….krishna , disappointed , asked..'what's this? …is it a kiss? ' his hands loosening around her…..'…yes it is….' Pratigya whispered back n taking advantage of his loose grip she bolted n ran to the door as fast as her trembling body would allow her …….krishna , took a moment to realize what happened ………n then he was also behind her………'babu ' he called…….his voice promising punishment …..' babu, wherever u go , go straight to our bedroom……..other wise I will have to pick u up n take u to our room…….n u know I don't care who sees us………' pratigya slowed down as she reached the stairs , hearing what he said n knowing that he mean it, she slowly climbed down the stairs , trying to arrange her sari n hair , wiping her face n hands n neck , trying to breathe properly …………krishna watched from above as she reached the bottom n walked to their room , trying to walk steadily without inviting the glances of SS n thakurain still discussing about M n KN……..krishna smiled triumphantly as he saw her enter their room n he too climbed the stairs down , two at a time……..he reached their bedroom n saw Pratigya sitting on the cot , a shy smile on her lips n he too smiled , his eyes glinting in passion ,bolting the door……….

Hope u like it Embarrassed

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

ninahegdeKrishtigyaday_lilyPristineSoulajitha10idreeskhan123-BugsBunny-aka.aierashGC_arjababithajDareDevil_VickYEden_luvsKriyasuk4tanudrashtiSnigdha_KhanamVeena.Smeena..ArjaAddictrekrnriyya6

Eden_luvsKriya IF-Rockerz
Eden_luvsKriya
Eden_luvsKriya

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
BlushingBlushingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...dis was sooo romanticccEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Awesome,mindblowing,very Romantic update DhanyaClapClapClap...loved ittt to d coreEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Awww KriYa r sooo naughtyyyWinkWinkWink...plz update d bed room scene tooBlushing

Edited by Eden_luvsKriya - 19 November 2011 at 9:02am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashGC_arjaaka.aierDareDevil_VickYdhakarn

Go to top