Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

neutral discussion---anurag seriously.... (Page 2)

amaypranay IF-Rockerz
amaypranay
amaypranay

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

hey guys Anu was not walking with a wind chime, he happenend to come from the shop, as he did have a bag with him, i guessing he bought that for shravan, and ironically its with kasak now, kasak will give it to shravan, and Anu will see shravan having it......that's what i feel.

And just because kasak helped Anurag find shravan, it does not conclude to him that she loves him...as he did mention to shravan that she's definately a very good frined, as  good friends look out for each other, in trouble times...that's sounds right to me..

sorry guys, i' would like to defend Anurag,as i feel its not fair to get so judgemental....................

ronit_dream Goldie
ronit_dream
ronit_dream

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

Hmmm....NEUTRALLY speaking, it wasn't Anurag's fault. Kasak is not some 4 yr old na, she could hv informed her parents. anu must hv presumed that kasak has already informed her parents..how is he supposed to know that kasak is so irresponsible ?  Anurag did send shravan with her, so that proves he cares for kasak. He must have presumed that kasak's parents already know about the whole thing. so it was kasak's fault.

forget anurag- what abt bajaj???  he just sits in his warm hotel room like a cat relaxing on the porch.....LOL
shravan was also missing, but anurag at least went out to search for him ....

aur bajaj ? beti kho gayi hain, and he is just sitting there-doing nothing. he could hv at least gone to search for kasak, but he was just sitting there with his equally good-for-nothing wife , who- by the way, looked extremely weird in that funny nightdress and hair extension. Sometimes I feel these two are  imposters of PRB and the real PRB are staying in Australia to avoid being part of the leap. Sweetoo wasn't so dumb and weird before the leap...Confused

Agar yeh mera sweetoo hota, he would hv gathered the entire police force of Goa, including the commissioner etc., and found his daughter in 2 minutes. Then he would have given her a tight slap (or at least a serious scolding) for being so careless. But this new Bajaj gets on my nerves Angry

galactic4_1000 IF-Dazzler
galactic4_1000
galactic4_1000

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 11:24am | IP Logged
I knowww!!!! I totally agree with u arti!! After the leap they've made the strong tiger like Bajaj into a pussy!!!!
He does nothin!!! Even in the police station he shld have bashed up the inspector for hitting Sneha but nooo!!!! He just does nothin!!!! Wat has Ekta done to him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to top