Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

neutral discussion---anurag seriously....

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 3:01am | IP Logged
hi guys...
well this time i am REQUESTING all bajaj fans and anurag fans to keep their sentiments aside and just participate in this discussion as NORMAL and UNBIASED humanss.....thank u....
well the topid is---"Anurag Basu seriously needs common sense"
well what do you  think....
ok agreed that kasak was helping him find shravan.....but the whole night??
come on anurag we expected better sense....u cant inform a girl's parents that she's with u? and that too from midnight to wee early morning hours....yaar how worried parents become if their kids dont return home....it's rlly terrible....not anurag but the way parents feel.....
sure anurag was feeling the same but he does'nt have the considerations to call up kasak's parents and tell them what's happening and not also the decency to go with kasak and explain the situation to them...no!
he's sending shravan.....imagine what a bad idea the parents get if their young daughter is not home at night and comes home in the morning giggling her head off with a boy!
what do u guys think!!
plz remain neutral!
this is not meant to be taken as a offence msg,plz!!!!!
looking forward to purely unbiased msgs!
thank u so much-
ronitfanSmile

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 3:38am | IP Logged
hey that's a nice co-incidence....helped me put across a point and helped u prevent yourself from writing a anti-anurag message!
neeways....i have experienced my parents' anxiety when i told them id be home @ 8pm and cudnt get home till abt 9 pm.......the heat was rlly on me!
so i  sorta felt bad for the bajajs and even more for anu's irresponsible behaviour...

to all u ppl----
the topic is still ON....post ur NEUTRAL views plz!
thanksTongue
galactic4_1000 IF-Dazzler
galactic4_1000
galactic4_1000

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 8:57am | IP Logged

HEHEHEHEHE!! U know me and my mom were totally up in arms about both Anu not even thinkin about Kasak wanderin around the whole night searchin for Shravan!!!

But i have to say one thing....ANU IS THE MOST BADNASEEB GUY IN THIS WHOLE WORLD!!!!

He gives a lift to Kasak and his car brakes fail!!I think this might be a certain komolika's doing!!!

And also one more thing which i found damn funny!!! IS anurag a door to door salesman of wind chimes????How the hell does he always have a wind chime!! And not only that he of all ppl must have learned by now that wind chimes are NOT AT ALL LUCKY!!!(No offense to anu fans...i'm commentin on the stupidity of the scriptwriters this time!! But i really feel cezzanne shld put his foot down!!! How long is he goin to continue to do such weird stuff???)

amaypranay IF-Rockerz
amaypranay
amaypranay

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

well galactic.....

thanks  for blameing the scriptwriters.....as you see..the same incident happenend about 10-15 days ago, when shravan was hit in his college and kasak called anu on his cell, he then rushed to the hospital, if you'll remember kasak was there aw ith them all the time, infact she was to meet her parents and they were waiting for her, the same Anurag offered to come into the restaurant and explain the entire happenening to them, so that she would not get into truble, and now the same justification could imply in yesterday episode too,but the scritpwriters did not want Anu and prerna to meet again like that, as they would know that kasak and shravan are each others kids....they want to prolong this, so the viewers keep guessing as to when they will find out...Its not Anurags fault in this, well it can also be explained as  he was very worried about shravan too..

as far as the wind chime is concerned, its definately not bad luck guys, lots of people still think its very lucky.....and some do collect it as an hobby.....I don't wish to offend anyone here, i'm just trying to be practical and saying that I wish the scriptwriters, don't put Anurag through all this all the time, its not fair to him........... 

Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 2:06am | IP Logged
How can the writersshow anu carrying a wind chime everywhere. these ppl are so sicAngry And don't even get me started on the other topic of Anu not calling uo Kasak's parents
galactic4_1000 IF-Dazzler
galactic4_1000
galactic4_1000

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 11:19am | IP Logged
heheheh Manasi!!
Did u guys see today's episode??
Anu and Vineet just see Tanisha and Shravan together and they jump(actually fly at supersonic speed) to the conclusion that they like each other??? JUst the night before Kasak had stayed up the entire night searching for shravan!!! Then Mr. Basu dint think anything of it???
I know wats goin to happen now!! Vineet and Madhvi will ask Tanisha if she likes Shravan....she'll say yes!! Anurag will assume that Tanisha was the gal who Shravan said he loved and they'll start fixing their marriage. Kasak will cry n cry n cry!! Prerna will come to know wats happ and she'll blame Anu and say..."Hamesha tum aisa hi karte ho"(or some other crap) and then starts a whole lotta other kasautiis for kasak and shravan!!!
This serial is goin to the dogs!!!
Khushalay Goldie
Khushalay
Khushalay

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

exactly ronitfan...shravan is a boy but anu was worried for him when he was out similarly he should think that kasak's parents would have been more worried bcoz she's a girl.

& shravan when he dropped kasak to home said that uncle ko koi urgent kaam aa gaya & that time prerna was absolutely right when she said ke aik larki saari raat tumhein un ke saath dhoondti rahi to usko ghar chorne se aur kya kaam zaroori ho sakta hai.

but to tell that anu never did such thing deliberately, this is his badluck in the drama.

Khushalay Goldie
Khushalay
Khushalay

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
galactic u r extremely right about the storyline...thats waht eery kasauti watcher thinks & i just don't get it that by seeing 2 ppl dancing with eachother, one comes with the idea that they love eachother.

Go to top