Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

glamritz

Goldie

glamritz

Posted: 08 February 2006 at 1:55am | IP Logged
IS Anu Mallik married ?
and roughly how old can he be ?

I think he should be married by now coz he looks arnd 40s .. but there was nvr any mention of his wife etc considering the fact tht he is soo popular.

So wht do u think

is ANu's status ? married?
and his age ?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IS ANU MALLIK MARRIED ? and how old ?" in Indian Idol 6 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

just_honest

Groupbie

just_honest

Posted: 08 February 2006 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Not sure about whether he is married or not. One thing, I would like to say about him, about 8 years ago, a singer (Alisha Chinoy who sang Kajra re kajra re from bunti and babli) accused Anu malik of raping her....
But as you know nothing happened after that..

lovlina

Goldie

lovlina

Posted: 08 February 2006 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Ya, Anu Malik is married and has a daughter named Anmol who also has learnt music. Most probably she will soon rock the music industry.

glamritz

Goldie

glamritz

Posted: 08 February 2006 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by just_honest

Not sure about whether he is married or not. One thing, I would like to say about him, about 8 years ago, a singer (Alisha Chinoy who sang Kajra re kajra re from bunti and babli) accused Anu malik of raping her....
But as you know nothing happened after that..

What !! Are u serious? Anu Mallik was accused of raping Alisha chinoy? oMg!! But then.. Anu Malik's movie No Entry .. Alisha had sung it.. so is Anmol Alisha's daughter?

oopss.. i m creating weird rumours.. Confused

just_honest

Groupbie

just_honest

Posted: 08 February 2006 at 5:14am | IP Logged

Yes, I am very serious
No, Anmol is not Alisha's daughter.
About 8 years ago, Alisha chinoy accused Anu malik of raping her, a case was registered but then nothing happened. they sorted out their matter and I guess this is bollywood, isnt it :)

Have a look at at

http://www.telegraphindia.com/1041031/asp/look/story_3936874 .asp

It says

"for every Bajaj and Bhanwari Devi, there is a Shenaz Mudbhatkal and an Alisha Chinoy. The former, an air hostess for Saudi Arabian airlines whose services were terminated when she refused to give in to the alleged sexual demands of her superior, is reeling under a high court stay order on a court case she has been fighting since 1985. For pop-singer Chinoy, who had accused music director Anu Malik of sexual harassment, a defamation suit was all she got instead. And nobody even talks about them anymore."

Edited by just_honest - 08 February 2006 at 5:19am

lashy

IF-Stunnerz

lashy

Posted: 08 February 2006 at 5:34am | IP Logged
am not commenting on the article or anything else, however sexual harassment is not rape. Confused
so whatever might have transpired between the two. if alisha was raped, anu must be serving a 7 years prison sentence.. the same is not for harassment...   Confused

just_honest

Groupbie

just_honest

Posted: 08 February 2006 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Yeah right, I am not saying on the basis of this article, I said because I still remember Alisha chinoy accused him of RAPE on national tv..
I just googled and pasted the link for "glamourous" as he/she was asking whether I was serious..

It does not always happen that culprit will get seven years for sure.. Madhur Bhandarkar does not get seven years for example.. I am not saying Madhur did it.. similarly I am not saying Anu malik did it.. what I said is Alisha accused Anu malik around 8 years ago and it was on national TV at that time....

shajjo

shajjo

Posted: 08 February 2006 at 8:24am | IP Logged
If he did sexually harrass her or whatever she claims then how come she is singing in his movies again? She has very recently done some playback singing for anu malik in movies.????? STRANGE isnt it!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top