India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Gargi

Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 2:46am | IP Logged

We all HATE Gargi - that's a known fact. I feel that is almost impossible for anyone at all to like someone like her!

She is the epitome of evil and contempt and sadly I am sure there people like her in reality too! She has done it all to the extremes to get what she wants - mostly that is to destry DK! She will manipulate, backstab, double-cross, lie to your face, plot to murder someone, etc!

But even in saying that, we have to praise the actress who plays her part to the utmost best and for that I am commending her. But that is where it ends!

It is pretty obvious that at some point in TD, Gargi is gonna slip up and have a serious downfall! So what I want to know is how we think this is going to happen!

It will be interesting to see what opinions everyone has! Please reply!

But right now, apart from DK and Disha getting closer, I want to see Sumitra getting her act together!

dkdisha Senior Member
dkdisha
dkdisha

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 3:21am | IP Logged

yups i hate gargi lots

Jessi

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 4:07am | IP Logged

I suspect Vedant may have a part to play in Gargi's undoing. Exactly how, I'm not sure, and its already way past my bedtime again, so perhaps I'll speculate on that later today, after I wake up... hmmmmmmmmm....

-DKaddict

lilly Senior Member
lilly
lilly

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 4:28am | IP Logged

Nisha Gargi certainly has played her vampish role to the perfect T ( Wicked Gargi, you are too much certainly have excelled in being a vamp), I think playing a vamp is certainly much more difficult than playing the virtuous goody heroine characters.I do not hate Gargi, though hate her character and that is what it is meant to be, certainally she will have a downfall, but not yet, because imagine if her evil acte are reveled, Dk and Di will end up in each other's arm and that would make TD end soon

I still think we will see a lot of venom seeping through her, I can see that DK and Di will be thrown out by her in the near future and she will be staking her claims to Kanaka empire, ultimately brother's will unite, and Gargi will end up in jail or elope to US or below the earth , when exactly this will happen will really depend when the producers decide to call off TD (Hope not so soon)

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 6:35am | IP Logged

Hey Nishani

I like your new footnote, amusing

GARGI, HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON, LIKE YESTERDAY

Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 6:58am | IP Logged

Lilly, just to clarify something!

When I said I hate Gargi, I meant the character!

I am not a person to hate someone in reality! Hate is a strong and harsh word and tend not to use in when it comes to people.

sesky Groupbie
sesky
sesky

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 7:25am | IP Logged

Ive never really liked Krutika Desai's performances in past serials before. Even now, shes on Ye meri Life hai on Sony too. And while she's doing a good job, its no where near as explosive as she is on TD. The woman is outstanding as Gargi. Truly one of the best villianous performances on the small screen these days - on any channel. She knows exactly all the right notes to hit, all the right nuances to make. And it works, cuz we all luuuurve to HATE her. lol.

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 11:19pm | IP Logged

Yeah, Sesky, she does a real good job being evil... kinda reminds me of this girl I knew back in grade school/junior high....oops! Did I just say that? LOL 

I must say, I can't hardly resist calling her (Gargi) names and telling her off whenever she's on screen...

-DKaddict

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top