Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

moksha89

IF-Dazzler

moksha89

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
many scenes that i have enjoyed in HD have been well hashed out, even the character dynamics too!

but there is one sequence that i would really like to explore.  in today's episode, indira's eyes happen to flick over to rishi's photo in which he is indicating the viewer to smile.  indira then mentions why is it that everyone she meets ends up disappointing her or not understanding her & why she has to be stern.  indira had termed it as "backstabbing."  she was truly upset, and i felt really bad for her.  there ishaan is lying in rishi's bed..the same ishaan who she loves a lot & appreciates because he doesnt expect her to be "soft soft meethi meethi" but is very upset with her.  although, at the end of the day, ishaan fully depends on indira to help him reach his own bed safely.  he trusts himself with her to take care of him in his sleepened state.  his mother is not there, his father is not there & his other family members dont even hover around him either to question how he is ... only indira.  (seriously, more grandmothers would dote upon their grandchildren but here we have this dramatic granny praying for her philandering husband .. while his mom is too busy eating or trying to be all heroine to her mannu).  
then there is this totally new individual, not new only to her home but to her neighborhood, & he has taken such a stance against her (mocking her, going against her, immediately calling her out for her actions being too stern) .. its like she cant even get a break from anyone.  maybe she could have tolerated his opinion better if he spoke to her without her entire taunting and poor excuse for a family around her.  she would have been less hurt.  

the next scene is when she leads ishaan down the stairs carefully while the next-door grandma is watching.  this grandma is so concerned for indira, you can tell that she expected rishi to be a positive in indira's life & not another reason for stress.  she prays to god for indira to have her shoulders lightened of some of her sorrows, to find a messiah that could help her on her tenuous path of life..  & POP comes rishi.  herreaction towards rishi is less inviting than her first meeting with him.  she had happily blessed rishi & told him to take good care of indira, but this time - she dismissed him.  clearly, she even felt disappointed in rishi's actions.  her doubt in rishi is conveyed when she says she was praying for indira to have someone help her and he had to step inbetween her dua. he's confused & left thinking.  this grandma seems to be indira's well-wisher whom she doesnt even know exists .. kind of like a fairy godmother overlooking a child & praying for the best. 

im sure i could delve more into this, but at the moment this is all i can properly say .. i really feel like this scene was poignant.  especially indira's dialogue & her expression of sadness & disbelief, along with the next door grandma's dua & frustration while dismissing rishi

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

apple64sweeniartibestrozina-Ratilovenupurros92-786a little faithanju011WAZMEsreevijayanM1s5_5unsh1n3-Rinky--SupriyaluvsMN-bones88.PINK.Silent.DreamerRoopal_ArDi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "messiahs & backstabbing" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sreevijayan

IF-Rockerz

sreevijayan

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
awesome post dear...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faithmoksha89

rozina-Rati

rozina-Rati

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
nice post agree with u .

a little faithmoksha89

bones88

IF-Stunnerz

bones88

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
awesome post.. totally agree with u

a little faithmoksha89

-Rinky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rinky-

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
beautifully written...Smile

a little faithmoksha89

a little faith

Goldie

a little faith

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Beautifully written post.  I agree the beauty of the show lies in its detailing, whether it is Indira holding back her tears, hiding chocolate under a loved ones pillow or glancing at a picture.  Small gestures that are tremendous in significance.

As you have read my other post on nature and nurture, I won't repeat those thoughts here but would just add something upon a tangent, that Indira seems to be caught in a vicious circle.  Her life experience has moulded her to become this strong and independent women, not out of choice but need.  However she is very much aware that no matter how clued up she is, life can easily blind side her at any moment, which fear compels her, pushes her further into seeking refuge of her 'Hitler Didi' persona.  Even though it is only a persona, the person she was once upon a time, that little girl of dreams, wishes and simple truths, is reminded upon a daily basis that her story's end is far removed from happily ever after.

What her fairy godmother is illuminating to Rishi is that after all the darkness of difficulty, Indira doesn't need different but rather something magical.  I am reminded of my favourite scene from Lord of the Rings,

Samwise: "I know. It's all wrong. By rights we shouldn't even be here. But we are. It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger, they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end. Because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come.

And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you. That meant something, even if you were too small to understand why.
But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. They kept going. Because they were holding on to something."

Frodo: What are we holding onto, Sam?

Sam: That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo... and it's worth fighting for.

@ 1:08

For me I wish to see Rishi be that supporting friend of Indira's; a beacon of hope when she finds herself in overwhelming darkness so that he is a light for her when all other lights have gone out; a means to shed her need and embrace that wish that the little girl inside of her, doesn't seem to want to let go.  It is this deeply buried hope within Indira that I am placing all my hope and wishes upon too that now finds form in her grandmothers dua since Indira's heart has long since kept any such expectations.  That is what loved ones do, they pray for us when we lose the will to do so for ourselves.  

WIth much love, Sabah

Edited by a little faith - 18 November 2011 at 5:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moksha89

artibest

artibest

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
nice post dear agree with u.

moksha89

Hot_Indo_Chilly

IF-Dazzler

Hot_Indo_Chilly

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
I agree! I hope he doesn't cause more stress to her! No one genuinely cares for her!

moksha89

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.