Reth

14th March

tiddles thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

The family refuses to accept the news Of Jias babys death, all are stunned and the gloom envelops the whole family.

Shekhar asks to hold and see the dead baby as he wants to hold his child just one time. The Doctor tells the family that it Jia needs to be indformed that she has lost her baby.

Jia on the other side unaware of what is really happening is very happy about the baby.. she is told that since it was a premature baby.. its in the incubator.

Shekhar buries his baby and then he remembers that Netra was also in the car and that he had heard a fight between Netra and Jia.

he accuses Netra of what has happened

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jas thumbnail
what? that can't be..............😭
SimarikSmokin thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I can't believe it. Jia life is just a black hole i mean she saved that bitch and thats what she gets. I hope jia jsut divorces shekhar he is the whole reason every sad thing that happens to her.

SimarikSmokin thumbnail
i also know for a fact that netra is not pregnant because shekar and netra had none night and trust me that was like a long time agao she is just manipulating him i bet on it she is faking her pregnancy. DO u think the family how will accept netra since she is "supposdedly pregnant"
PriyaS thumbnail

Well I think Jia's baby is alive, I read  on mid.day.com that a baby is heard crying somewhere in tonights show.  I think Nethra paid the doctor who delivered the baby to lie to the family, and stole the baby.  She is so evil its unbelievable. 😡

I stand to be corrected but didn't Shekhar sleep with Nethra the night she rescued him?

K.K. thumbnail
the most corrupt doctors are on soaps
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: PriyaS

Well I think Jia's baby is alive, I read  on mid.day.com that a baby is heard crying somewhere in tonights show.  I think Nethra paid the doctor who delivered the baby to lie to the family, and stole the baby.  She is so evil its unbelievable. 😡

I stand to be corrected but didn't Shekhar sleep with Nethra the night she rescued him?

I hope this is true Priya..

you are right this Netra is really evil

Thanks tiddles.

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: PriyaS

I hope this is true Priya..

you are right this Netra is really evil

Thanks tiddles.

monicab thumbnail
I agree with you people, Netra is EVIL!!!!!! I so hate her!! I hated this same actress (=netra, in reth) also when she was kiran in Astitva! i hope she's much much nicer person in her real life! ðŸ˜Š
SimarikSmokin thumbnail
i know jia won;t belive the family who will say her baby died she will try to find out what happened. Hey  priya what that website u read it on? i tried it but it saying check the spelling